What is .....?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I saw a cream with this ingredients: Cream = lifecell preparation : With a zinc salt D.N.A., obtained from fish milt. What is fish milt and D.N.A.? Thanks in advantage, bye!

Originally Posted by Naturally Milt — a.k.a. soft or white roe — is the sperm-containing fluid of the male fish.
Zinc Salt ...not sure on this one ..however I do know that ZINC is good for wound healing! I believe that DNA and RNA use this or are made up with this (among other things) in it! RNA is smaller that DNA.

Hi Naturally, thanks for the reply. But how can you apply sperm on your face then?
icon_confused.gif

Originally Posted by Naturally I'd imagine it was in the skincare that you were talking about. Just like I've seen skincare with Placenta ...they are just using Milt! Not sure if it's effects ..good/bad, whatever! Yes it was the skincare
icon_redface.gif
, hihi. Hmmm my neither dont know what the effects are, i am curious about it. Maybe i should get more info about this, i will try!
icon_razz.gif

Back