What kind of blush should i use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Guys,

please tell me some good brands of blushers as i don't want look like clown so please suggest me some good brand.

I love theBalm blushes, especially in Frat Boy.
Tarina Tarantino also has really good blushes, just apply it lighting and you won't look like a clown :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I heard good things about Sleek's blushes, but I haven't tried it yet. I might order some because they're having up to 50% off shipping this weekend! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I second TheBalm! Frat Boy is a delightfully lovely and natural looking blush.

I would also suggest Benefit's boxed powders. Coralista, Sugarbomb, Hervana, or Dandelion are great, too. You also get a lot of product for the price!

I definitely second TheBalm! I just dropped by TJ Maxx and they have sets for $10. I bought "Oh So Bright", Oh So Versatile", and "Oh So Pretty". The "Oh So Versatile" comes with the full-sized Hot Mama, Bahama Mama, and Stainiac. Their powder blushes are finely milled and the shimmer, if any, isn't chunky so you don't look like a glitterbomb. If you want something a little more subtle, I really like the cheek stain too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I definitely second TheBalm! I just dropped by TJ Maxx and they have sets for $10. I bought "Oh So Bright", Oh So Versatile", and "Oh So Pretty". The "Oh So Versatile" comes with the full-sized Hot Mama, Bahama Mama, and Stainiac. Their powder blushes are finely milled and the shimmer, if any, isn't chunky so you don't look like a glitterbomb. If you want something a little more subtle, I really like the cheek stain too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I was just wondering if TJ Maxx still sold theBalm! Thanks! I need to drop by there tomorrow along the way since it's 30 minutes away. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Thanks for your wonderful suggestions.
 ​
But i have purchased Whole make up kit from www.perfumerydirect.com online shop.

From this shop i like the most foundations.

How was my selection any reviews?

I tried so many blushes but the ones I like most are Revlon and Elite Minerals.

You won't look like a clown as long as you use the right  brush and the color compliments your skin tone.  I love blush.  NARS Orgasm is one of my favs.  It's kind of pricey but it very complimentary to my warm skin tone, dark hair and eyes but the trick (b/c some complain of the shimmer) is to use a fan tail blush when applying.  I have one from Clinique that is nice.  I have really bright pink one from Lorac.  It's very sheer and it's not as bright as it seems. It gives your cheeks a flush of color.  And Carmindy for Sally Hansen has some nice blushes as well.  Basically think about your skin texture, powder for oily skin and normal or dry can try creme blushes.  And think about the look you want to achieve, dramatic or natural. 

I like the Body Shop blusher and the All Over Colour Stick by e.l.f in Pink Lemonade. I am trying a new peachy blusher by Ruby & Millie at the moment and I am really liking that.

You won't look like a clown, maybe look for something that's quite lightly pigmented so you can build it up to a shade you are comfortable with :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm a huge fan of Sleek blushes although, I live in the states I've purchased 3 from two sellers on e-bay and they arrived in a timely manner, the price was great for the amount of grams you get and the staying power is fantastic! I love my Nars blushes and just recently, I purchased two blushes from wet n wild and have to say for a drugstore brand the blush is really pigmented, so I had to use a light hand. Worth trying for $2.99-3.49. You won't look like a clown just use a light hand :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by emily25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guys,

please tell me some good brands of blushers as i don't want look like clown so please suggest me some good brand.

The only reason you'll look like a clown is because of the way you applied it....Which is your fault not the quality of the blush

I use NYX and MAC

any color of the tarte amazonian clay 12-hr blushes.  beautiful colors, wonderful application, very natural looking, and apparantly good for your skin.  

love tarte's blushes! If you go into sephora by the checkout line, they have a 2-piece travel set with a blush/bronzer for $15. It had a bright pink blush I thought wouldn't look good on me, but it's actually very natural. I like how it doesn't have any shimmer, because I use a highlighter anyway and don't want everything on my face to be glittery.

Originally Posted by glamigirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

any color of the tarte amazonian clay 12-hr blushes.  beautiful colors, wonderful application, very natural looking, and apparantly good for your skin.  

I love Nars Lovejoy! 
wub.gif

I love applying it with my Bhumi Brilliant Blush. It applies the blush perfectly. 

The NARS blushes are gorgeous in photos/swatches. I need to give that brand a try. Currently, I use Clinique blush most of the time. I have an Estee Lauder blush that I wear occasionally - it's more pigmented than the Clinique and I have to be more careful in applying it.

Tarte amazonian clay blushes are AMAZING. My favourites are tipsy are amused and tipsy, but I have been really dying to try exposed. looks so pretty :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back