What level of schooling do you have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, I'll admit it, I'm a high school drop out! My highest level of education is grade 9!
10.gif

I have a BA in education, and will have a BA in psychology...or all of my credits in December.

I need at least two more years of school, but I'm planning on four for my Ph.D.

9th grade drop-out here! then partied, then got my bf, had kids... i seriously need to get my GED before it too late!

HS, I graduated 2 years ago and the only further schooling I have planned is Cosmetology early next year.

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm on 4th year of med school - graduate in 2009; exact same here. I´m starting my 5th year of med school in October and I am not too excited. I just wanna be lazy for like an entire year
laughing.gif

I have a BA and i am thinking of going for the masters or getting an architectural license.

Associates Degree in pre-nursing

LPN license

Associate s's degree in criminal justice

working on a bachelor's degree in education

I want a Ph.D in administration

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Associates Degree in pre-nursingLPN license

Associate s's degree in criminal justice

working on a bachelor's degree in education

I want a Ph.D in administration

You're an education machine Aprill!!
rockwoot.gif

Starting college in October...my first year *oh Gawddddd* 4 years of college, then 4 years of medical school, and 3-4 years residency. Oh,I forgot to mention, I wanna be an anesthesiologist. ALWAYS wanted to be that.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif exact same here. I´m starting my 5th year of med school in October and I am not too excited. I just wanna be lazy for like an entire year
laughing.gif
Me too - and it's only been a month since the re-beginning (we have a pause during july - our classes start in Feb and end in Dec) of classes.

BS in neurobio, taking a couple of classes at JC this fall - thinking about going the nursing route.

I have a BS degree in Business Administration with an emphasis on Marketing. (or so my degree says)

I plan to get my MBA in two years and/or Take up Marketing Law.

after high school i needed to find something to do, i told my dad i wanted to work in a convinience store and he said no its a bad job so to avoid him forcing me to work with him as a secretary i went to beauty school, i failed 3 lessons 3 times and are doing them again next month, then ill have a diploma as a beautician.

i currently work in a convenience store and plan to stay there until im old, or pregnant.

my dad cant say anything about it because my husband to be owns it.

muahaha i got my way in the end! and i get the bonus of doing my makeup great, knowing how to wax, do facials e.t.c all on my self whenever i feel like it!

Latest posts

Back