What magazines do you read?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well, me for one, i read Glamour, Allure (sometimes) Real Simple, Equus, Horse & Rider and occasionally Cosmo. I used to read Cosmo all the time, but over the years, its gotten REALLY trashy! Sex this, Sex that.. so weird! What does everyone else read?

Allure

Cosmo

InStyle

Glamour

Marie Claire

Latina

US Magazine

People

Spin

These ought to be exciting for you all
wink.gif

PC Magazine

PC World

ExtremePC

Maximum PC

Byte

Mobile Technology to Go

Windows

I love the celebrity gossip magazines.. Some of my faves are OK!, Hello, NOW, New & i pick up Cosmo from time to time but not every issue

Hi Everyone

I read Ebony, Essence, Jet, Glamour, Women's Day, Home and Gardening(oh yes)
Allure and Teen(with my daughter)
and I read all sorts of music magazine
SpringREKan_D.jpg

I hope that it is okay to post an image here
if not please let me know...thnxs

allure

lucky

cosmo

instyle

architectural digest

shop etc.

sometimes vogue and glamour and a couple other mags.

i like going to borders and looking at the home trends/renovation mags

PC World

Reader's Digest

Redbook

I like Redbook's sex articles much more than Cosmo's, since they're geared toward married couples (or at least long-term relationship couples) and not singles!
wink.gif

Tiger Beat

Just kidding, I crack myself up
icon_redface.gif
. I read Fitness, Self, Shape, Allure, and sometimes random surf magazines

Body and Soul, but only because I bought a subscriptionin hopes of getting a free yoga kit. I didn't, and the magazine isn't too fabulous.

If I'm stuck sitting at the phones at work and bored sometimes I'll pick up Vogue or Bazaar.

There was a women's fitness magazine I read for a while, but I can't remember the name of it now.

I cant beleive i forgot to post Marie Claire.. i love that magazine.. anyone remember Madamoiselle?

Originally Posted by MacForMe I cant beleive i forgot to post Marie Claire.. i love that magazine.. anyone remember Madamoiselle? IO loved Mademoiselle. Too bad its not available anymore.

I loved it too. but i noticed it got thinner.. and thinnneerrr. and THINNER! then i got the last one! poof! gone! It was a nice mag.

Latest posts

Back