What make up will match my prom dress?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My prom is on thursday, and I have everything ready but I'm undecided on my make up.

First of all, here is a picture of my dress (its the blue/aqua one).

Secondly, I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair and very fair skin.

The thing I'm not sure of is the intensity of the eye make up. I don't know whether to do something like this - quite a smoky eye look, but not TOO smoky...or just a more natural look. I don't know what would be more appropriate. Also, the colours...what colours would look good with that colour dress? I have most colour eyeshadows...azure (basically the same colour as the dress but a bit more intense), pinks, purples, browns, greens etc etc. Just don't know which one to pick XD

Help me! I'd be forever indebtted to you, lol.

Originally Posted by fa3rie My prom is on thursday, and I have everything ready but I'm undecided on my make up.
First of all, here is a picture of my dress (its the blue/aqua one).

Secondly, I have hazel eyes, dark brown hair and very fair skin.

The thing I'm not sure of is the intensity of the eye make up. I don't know whether to do something like this - quite a smoky eye look, but not TOO smoky...or just a more natural look. I don't know what would be more appropriate. Also, the colours...what colours would look good with that colour dress? I have most colour eyeshadows...azure (basically the same colour as the dress but a bit more intense), pinks, purples, browns, greens etc etc. Just don't know which one to pick XD

Help me! I'd be forever indebtted to you, lol.

Ooh prom how exciting.. with your dress I would personally do an ice blue on the lower lid blending into a frosty white on the rest of the eye lid
ballerina pink cheeks and lips.. but whatever you decide i'm sure you'll look great =)

Latest posts

Back