What makeup do you take with you when you travel?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't ever decide..I wanna take it all.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I am the same way. Because you never know if you are gonna change your look, buy something new or what... LOL

I have the same problem but I was pretty good last time.
smile.gif
I took a small GWP palette I had got from Dior that had 4 eye shadows and that saved me during the trip. I also had a sample size mascara that I brough with me instead of the actual size. I skipped the liquid foundation and just took my foundation powder with me and 1 lipgloss and 2 lipsticks. That was all I took.
icon_biggrin.gif
I was so bummed though because I forgot a blush, can you believe that??!!
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin) I have the same problem but I was pretty good last time.
smile.gif
I took a small GWP palette I had got from Dior that had 4 eye shadows and that saved me during the trip. I also had a sample size mascara that I brough with me instead of the actual size. I skipped the liquid foundation and just took my foundation powder with me and 1 lipgloss and 2 lipsticks. That was all I took.
icon_biggrin.gif
I was so bummed though because I forgot a blush, can you believe that??!!
frown.gif
See..that's just it..I'm afraid I'll forget something I really need..So far I've got 2 different kinds of foundation,Primer,Mascara,2 bronzers,4 different eyeliners(pencil and creme),2 lipliners(clear&English Ideas)a Shu lipalette with various shades I melted into it,My 5 fav,MAC lipstick,2 tinted lipbalms and various MAC and HC eyeshadow quads..LOL I really couldn't decide

I totally overpack since I can't live without variety. Usually I bring my full-sized items, which include about 10 e/s, 6 l/s, several glosses, a few different concealers...etc. I'm a product junkie and proud!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittySkyfish I totally overpack since I can't live without variety. Usually I bring my full-sized items, which include about 10 e/s, 6 l/s, several glosses, a few different concealers...etc. I'm a product junkie and proud!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Me too sistah, me too.

Back