WHAT MAKEUP SHOULD I USE

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT, SO I WILL GET ATTENTION FROM BOYISH EMO GIRLS. WHAT KIND OF MAKEUP SHOULD I USE. ROOFLECAKE.

Something white with glitter in it, I suppose. There are tons of twilight makeup tutorials on youtube, so you should start there.

I am so sorry, but your post made me chuckle lol. Is this a joke? If you're serious, sorry for laughing. It was just worded funny.

I would do as amberlamps suggested, and look at tutorials. You can narrow down what look you want, and can narrow products down from there. You will likely need to use a lighter foundation than normal, or possibly mix a white foundation with your regular foundation.

Lol. Honestly boyish EMO chicks can spot a poser from a mile away. Be yourself and you'll be happier in the long run

Originally Posted by AlfredChicken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I WANT TO LOOK LIKE A VAMPIRE FROM TWILIGHT, SO I WILL GET ATTENTION FROM BOYISH EMO GIRLS. WHAT KIND OF MAKEUP SHOULD I USE. ROOFLECAKE.
you can't go wrong with black and red

I kind of found this hilarious but you need perfect skin, so a good foundation and skin routine is a must and smokey eyes seems to be what they have going for them. The thing that stands out the most with them is their eyes, I know contacts that look like them so message me for a link if you want to see them. I won't recommend them to everyone because they are controversial... 

Latest posts

Back