What makeup/skincare tips boost your mental health?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently I've been really intrigued by mental health and wellbeing 🌞
I have my own little makeup and skincare tips that I find useful to boost my mental wellbeing.

Tomorrow I'm uploading a YouTube video where I look at the correlation between wellbeing and makeup!

I was wondering what you guys use to boost your wellbeing, whether that be a makeup hack or a skincare relaxation tip? :)
Please share all your ideas on this thread.

I personally find makeup really boosts me and helps my mental health even when I'm in a slump :giggle:
Thumbnail.JPEG

Make-up, skincare, and wardrobe choices only go so far for mental wellbeing. Most times we carry underlying deep trauma with us that shapes us. And that is what we project and what others see us as despite all the make-up.

In my personal experience, taking acting classes helps move a person through their deep rooted stuff. Also for me, as a Professional MuA, it definitely helps me relate to what the actors are going through emotionally (for the different characters they play) when they sit in my chair. That way I can act or behave accordingly so I don't get too attached or too emotionally invested in them. I also have a "mental tool kit" if you will, so that I can access a healthy release afterwards for my emotionally wellbeing.

In our union, as crew members, we have access to a huge range of support services and resources to choose from.

Latest posts

Back