What model Cell phone do you all have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a red sanyo pm-8200
icon_cheesygrin.gif
my husband has it in blue

Originally Posted by Jennifer i just can't see yours and laura's. everyone else's i see. Me too!
I have a Motorola v551 and my ring tone is the Sex & The City theme.
tongue.gif

motorola_v551_3.jpg

Mine is Motorola V265 phone for Verizon Wireless. I just bought it and really like it but want one with bluetooth in it now...
icon_sad.gif

phone_v265_vzw.jpg

Originally Posted by lilla Mine is Motorola V265 phone for Verizon Wireless. I just bought it and really like it but want one with bluetooth in it now...
icon_sad.gif

phone_v265_vzw.jpg

Thanks Lilla! You saved me the trouble of searching for a pic!!! LOL
smile.gif
I have this phone too... I love it. Has all the features I need. I don't need the Bluetooth, because I don't have any other bluetooth devices to use it with. So this is ok with me
wink.gif
I used to have Nextel, but I hated it... service sucked, reception sucked, plan sucked... it just pretty much sucked! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by destiny

You mean besides the good looks? lol
check out the features here:

http://www.nokiausa.com/phones/7270/...feat:1,00.html

but I haven't seen the phone in RL, since it is not available in USA yet!!
icon_evil.gif
icon_evil.gif
But my friends in germany tell me it's really nice!! (phones for the american market really suck!)

Wow destiny, thanks for posting this link. I checked it and and I am happy to see that it has an XHTML browser (WAP 2.0) built in LOL. You know what that means??? That you can view MUT on it since MUT is programmed in XTHML
wink.gif

Janelle, I love this one a lot. I wanted to have the cordless head set but you have to have the bluetooth tech for that
icon_sad.gif
I will keep this for a while thou cause like you said, the futures are awesome :icon_love

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Thanks Lilla! You saved me the trouble of searching for a pic!!! LOL
smile.gif
I have this phone too... I love it. Has all the features I need. I don't need the Bluetooth, because I don't have any other bluetooth devices to use it with. So this is ok with me
wink.gif
I used to have Nextel, but I hated it... service sucked, reception sucked, plan sucked... it just pretty much sucked! LOL
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla Janelle, I love this one a lot. I wanted to have the cordless head set but you have to have the bluetooth tech for that
icon_sad.gif
I will keep this for a while thou cause like you said, the futures are awesome :icon_love I was looking at that too, but spending $200 more for the phone & $100 just for the headset... I passed. I just use my jabra hands free in the car (the ear bud has a microphone built into it - not on the cord, and not on a boom mic) so it's not bad...
smile.gif
Plus the speakerphone comes in handy too
wink.gif

Here's the earpiece... the gel is comfy, and the black part on the back is the mic... gets great sound.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by leobrat Sanyo 8100, not for long. Need a new one soon! My bf has this phone... and it's gone through the wars!!! lol Boy it must be one hell of a sturdy phone to take all the abuse it's gotten! LOL
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) What model Cell phone do you all have? Samsung SCHA530
I have this one:

sch-a530.jpg

I have a motorola t720..I got it when color screens were being introduced in the market.. now my phone is just a piece of crap compared to the new phones now!! But it's a really good phone!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow, $100 for a earset!! I'll wait till it drops down a bit
wink.gif
I rather spend that money on mu
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do you have the link to that earpiece Janelle?

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I was looking at that too, but spending $200 more for the phone & $100 just for the headset... I passed. I just use my jabra hands free in the car (the ear bud has a microphone built into it - not on the cord, and not on a boom mic) so it's not bad...
smile.gif
Plus the speakerphone comes in handy too
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back