What model Cell phone do you all have?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What model Cell phone do you all have? Samsung SCHA530

I have this one:

sch-a530.jpg

a pretty old one: Nokia 3410
icon_redface.gif

but all the people with new model phones I know already have new phones cause they didn´t work very long while my old Nokia still works *hehe*

motorola i830, i730, and i9something-I have 3 Nextels and one verizon motorola phone...forgot which one though...it's not in front of me

can't see yours, tony.

mine's the motorola v330...

v300.gif

it sucks!!! i don't get bits and pieces of other phone convos, but the whole thing! it's also this ghetto guy, too.

Originally Posted by envymi motorola i830, i730, and i9something-I have 3 Nextels and one verizon motorola phone...forgot which one though...it's not in front of me i HATE nextels! i think it's so rude when you're in a restaurant and your bleepy thing is loud and all the beeping. UGH! the reception sucks, too. the only thing going for it is free incoming.

I have a Sony Ericsson Z500a

I used to be a Nokia grrl, but it got to a point where the pros didn't out weight the cons. I like the phone I have now because it was cheap, it has incredible battery life, it does pics and video, and mp3s as ringtones!! Johnny Cash sings to me when somebody calls!

Originally Posted by Arielle a pretty old one: Nokia 3410
icon_redface.gif

but all the people with new model phones I know already have new phones cause they didn´t work very long while my old Nokia still works *hehe*

Those old Nokia phones are wonderful. I wish I had kept mine.

Here's mine. Its a Panasonic X60. The first pic is of it open & the second closed. It's the tiniest phone ever! Well that i've ever seen anyway!

x60_lge.jpg

x60.jpg

Originally Posted by Laura Here's mine. Its a Panasonic X60. The first pic is of it open & the second closed. It's the tiniest phone ever! Well that i've ever seen anyway!
x60_lge.jpg

x60.jpg

can't see it!
does anyone have the sidekick? my contract ends beginning of sept. and i think that's gonna be my next gadget, unless something better comes out. i need that at work to keep me occupied!

Originally Posted by Jennifer

can't see yours, tony.
mine's the motorola v330...

v300.gif

it sucks!!! i don't get bits and pieces of other phone convos, but the whole thing! it's also this ghetto guy, too.

Jennifer, why can't you see images now??? Can everyone see the images?

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Jennifer, why can't you see images now??? Can everyone see the images? i just can't see yours and laura's. everyone else's i see.

Originally Posted by Jennifer i HATE nextels! i think it's so rude when you're in a restaurant and your bleepy thing is loud and all the beeping. UGH! the reception sucks, too. the only thing going for it is free incoming. I hate that too, but I never have mine on speaker so I don't have that problem and my alert is a custom ringtone I put on it -not a beep. I've never had a problem with reception either...my man just switched to Nextel too cuz I always have reception and he never did with At&t. I only have the Verizon for when I travel out of the US

Latest posts

Back