What new trends are you really liking for Spring and which ones are you ignoring?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm so glad that some color seems to be back for Spring! I love color and was getting so sick of seeing so many nudes which seemed to be ever so popular this winter. I see a lot of lines seem to be releasing that 'mermaid' look...blues and greens...niether of which I'm a big fan of lol...so I personally will probably be steering clear of that stuff.

I'll be steering away from the "mermaid" look too. It's not for me but too many cute collections this spring, pretty and easily wearable colors

Awww, What about Shu ? These colors are SO beautiful! Yes, they are very bold, some of them anyways. I'm such a fiend about Shu at the moment. I think though Chanel is coming out with some really beautiful, wearable colors. Stila's "Be Feminine, Feel Pretty" collection looks real nice. LORAC has a great collection this spring. Also, Check out Paul & Joe they have the nicest packaging. Originally Posted by Mz LaLa I'm so glad that some color seems to be back for Spring! I love color and was getting so sick of seeing so many nudes which seemed to be ever so popular this winter. I see a lot of lines seem to be releasing that 'mermaid' look...blues and greens...niether of which I'm a big fan of lol...so I personally will probably be steering clear of that stuff.

Yeah I'm still doing some research for Spring collections for the next issue of the newsletter..I've checked out LORAC's and I really like.

I'm turning into a big Shu fiend lol... I love their colors...I don't mind bright bold colors..as long as their not blue or odd shades of green lol

I'm not a big Stila fan
eek.gif
lol but I will hafta check out their new collection, haven't seen it yet either.

I've been browsing thru some of the latest fashion magazines today and I'm really liking the soft pretty look that a lot of lines are offering for Spring. That's definitly more me than the mermaid look is hehehehe

I too like the new collection from Shu, the colors look really pretty. I'll have to go to Sephora and look at them more closely.

Latest posts

Back