What product are you just dying to buy right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Arabiancurves!! Welcome to our lil' Family!! I'm Janelle, from NY - where it's FREEZING today UGH! Nice to meet you & hope to talk with ya soon!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

OMG!!! I want that too!! I drool over it every time I enter Sephora!!

P76701_hero.jpg

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Mine is more of a 'tool' I guess... I want the giant midnight train case at Sephora for all my stuff!!! I just can't cave in to spend $85 on a souped-up tackle box though... but it's sooo nice!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I just tried Sugar false lashes last week. They're so awesome! I got so many compliments!

I got the Disco ones:

717256_sw.jpg

Now I want the other two!!

Holiday:

717249_sw.jpg

and Dazzle:

717231_sw.jpg

You can't tell by the above pic, but the dazzle lashes have some silver glitters on them. So pretty!

The Dazzle ones look cool. I've never tried falsies (too much of a wimp!)

Welcome to Makeuptalk arabiancurves! I can't wait for it either! The colors look really wearable. (Thanks for the picture Laura127!)

I'm changing mine since I am getting the Delectable Kabuki for Christmas (thanks, Mom!
wink.gif
)

Soooo... my answer is now Aromaleigh Pure Rouge in Verve, Verita, and Sweetheart.

welcome to arabian curves and brandi!
smile.gif

brandi, to find those prestige powders, look in the promo section at the drugstore. theyre a special promo item, so theyre not on the shelf with the other prestige items. promos are those plastic displays they stick on endcaps and sometimes have a few shelves for.

honestly, i dont think theyre any match for the UD powders. theyre not as strongly scented, and i dont know if theyre supposed to have a taste, but the one i sampled didnt. heh heh.

im dying for the anna sui hand mirror. the pic below doesnt do it justice. ive wanted it for abour 2 years, so i think im going to get it with my much appreciated sephora gift card. yay!

P5454_hero.jpg

i also had a weird craving to get a bonne bell dr pepper lip smacker, so i went out and got one. i hate dr pepper, but i could eat the lip smacker. lol. i also got orange and 7 up.

The one thing that I'm really wanting to try right now that I have never used before is anything by Stila.

I especially want to try the lipglazes and the eyeshadow.

I can't wait to get my hands on:

Jewels of the Amazon! By Benefit. I've tested these hot little babies out myself and I fell in love. They are a limited collection of four creamy metallic highlighters in cute nailpolish type bottles. Two in the collection are for lips and cheeks, the other two are just for eyes. There's a peach/rose one that I want so bad. I guess I have to wait until Spring 2005.

Non-Fiction liquid foundation by Benefit. We haven't had a liquid one in years, not sure why. I haven't tested this foundation out, but I heard from my national Benefit trainer that it's awesome. We will have to see. It's supposed to be shipping very soon, in a few weeks.

Also, there's a VERY, very long list of new Benefit products due to launch in 2005. I will give a hint and say that it's mainly skincare and body care. There's a hot new lipgloss coming out in the summer.. no big hints on that one, I can't spoil it. My best suggestion is to not miss out on the Jewels of Amazon. I saw these and whined like a puppy to have them, but I was only allowed to try on my face once.

I really want to buy Stila's new winter collection Apres Midnight, especially the cream shadow pots (in silver and gold)!

st_S15201_200.jpg

Latest posts

Back