What products/brands are you loving right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just discovered Wild & Crazy lipglosses for 99 cents at Walgreens. I think I'm in love lol

Oh, I've never tried these before. I gotta remember them next time when I'm at Walgreens
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Jules I am really loving the MAC Playboy line. I heard that someone has problemw ith the glitter cream. It seems to be ok for me. The lipstick is just wonderful Gotta agree. Love that lipstick. I like how it can be played up with different color glosses on top and liners undernieth.

Originally Posted by Lanie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm loving my NARS eyeshadow duos
smile.gif
Me too! They have the best color combinations and pigmentations. I must have like, 8 or 9 of them so far. Wow! I'm also on a huge Lorac/Urban Decay kick, and their eyeshadows are among my favs now. For glosses, nothing beats Dior. I also wish I could afford more of their 5-Color palettes. And as always, I love all my stuff from Make Up For Ever, Stila, Smashbox, and Cargo.

Totally loving Cle de Peau Beaute for concealer, foundation and translucent loose powder.

I also like Clarins Instant Light Perfect Lip Perfector.

Lavshuca --- eye palettes, lipsticks, lipglosses

Jill Stuart --- eye palettes

Lunasol --- lip palettes

Dior --- Addict Ultra-Nude lipsticks

I'm loving Avon Glazewear lipglosses. Not really sticky, and seem to stay on longer than any other lipgloss i have tried (and i have tried TONS)

always my mark. stuff, especially the new mascara- Make It Big and right now I'm really into NYX eyeshadows, I love love LOVE them.

I love the new MAC collections, I'm also into the new Dior spring colours. I've just managed to get hold of my favorite mascars, Helena Rubenstein Spectacular Mascara. I'm really pleased as they are no longer in the UK but I've found a website that sells it. It lengthens like nothing else I've ever used, its amazing.

Originally Posted by FeverDream /img/forum/go_quote.gif Me too! They have the best color combinations and pigmentations. I must have like, 8 or 9 of them so far. Wow! I'm also on a huge Lorac/Urban Decay kick, and their eyeshadows are among my favs now. For glosses, nothing beats Dior. I also wish I could afford more of their 5-Color palettes. And as always, I love all my stuff from Make Up For Ever, Stila, Smashbox, and Cargo. what do you use from Make Up For Ever? i'm interested :]

Latest posts

Back