What Sample Did Its Job?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorites:

Origins Checks & Balances (used up & bought) - BB

Mineralogie Cream Concealer (will buy when I use up) - BB

The Algenist anti-aging cream (WANT to buy but y u so expensive?) - BB

Kelly Teegarden Brightening Serum (used up & bought) - Look Bag

Pur-lisse lip comfort - MG

Miss Dior, thanks Birchbox!

LaRocca Champagne Scrub, that I think was in my first Beauty Army

Indie Lee Scrub

Jane Iredale Lip Plumping lipstick, not from GB but a special sample pack Beauty.com had a couple of years ago. The color is Madrid, my favorite of the line; it was out of stock on Beauty.com for two months after the promotion, and only one retailer in Buffalo carried it--I had to take three buses to go buy the last tube!

Yu-Be cream, one of the best treatments for chapped hands and nasty cuticles I have ever found.

Urban Decay Eyeliner (MyGlam)

Philisophy Moisterizer Breathe (Myglam)

Dior Mascara (Birchbox)- I used my point perks at Sephora when they had it to get another one.

Escada Perfume Sexy Graffiti  (Sephora)

Jouer Tinted Moisterizer (Birchbox)

Burberry Lipstick -(Glossybox)- Eventually.

Originally Posted by Linz31 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haha, great minds think alike! Love them both!
They're so amazing! I wish they weren't so expensive. :/

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara. I was given a sample at the counter and fell in love! After the sample ran out I'm pretty sure I dreamed about the mascara and eventually broke down and purchased it. I'm not typically sucked in by samples but this one did the trick!

Amika hair mask, Phyto hair mask, Bvlgari Omnia perfume, Zoya polish, Boscia brand, Caudalie anything...lol I'm sure there's more to add. Those are the toppers for now...all from beauty subs!

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Amika hair mask, Phyto hair mask, Bvlgari Omnia perfume, Zoya polish, Boscia brand, Caudalie anything...lol I'm sure there's more to add. Those are the toppers for now...all from beauty subs!
My stylist turned me on to Phyto shampoos & conditioners a few years ago, and I have never looked back. They are wonderful products and totally worth the price tag as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, the two hair masks are wonderful and I've enjoyed using them. I'll have to invest and add them to my rotation!

Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner (MyGlam)

3Lab Foaming Cleanser (MyGlam)

Larabar (Conscious Box)

ThinkThin bars (Cravebox)

Mereadesso Body Balm (CraveBox)

Versace Yellow Diamonds (Versace Facebook page)

NYX lipstick (MyGlam)

Dr. Weil for Origins Mega Bright (Origins website)

Marc Jacobs Daisy EDP Narciso Rodriguez For her EDP Algenist Concentrated Reconstruction Serum (geez this one was expensive!!!) UD Primer Potion (still love it years later) Boscia Oil Free Moisturizer with spf

For me:

* Orofluido oil - Still love it, too.  More than the Ojon sample I got and even Kinerase.  (Kinerase gave it a run though...)

* Olie Biologique Huile Moderne - Freaking AMAZING

* 3Lab Cleanser - Bought a back-up from eBay.  Am tempted to get another BeautyFix next month if it's still on there.

* Atelier Cologne - Orange Sanguine (LOVE!)

* Petit Cherie by Annick Goutal - When I feel super light and happy this is perfect.

* Bella Bamba (by Benefit) - Sephora 100 pt perk!  Love it!

* Hoola (by Benefit) - Closest thing to Laguna I own.  The Benefit samples last forever too!

* Marvis Toothpaste

* Burberry Lip Mist - What I always wanted out of a lipstick!

* Kate Somerville Tan Wipe for Face - Didn't care that much for the body one, but the face ones work amazingly well.  I bought the set of 12 and love them still.

Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well I just got my BB for June and I must say I'm in LOVE with the Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline perfume. I WILL rebuy this!
Right? How pretty is it! I'm in love too!

Power rich by dermalogica. Ordered it with my products. What a fab cream. No wonder it's so bloody expensive! I reckon I can feel my skin getting firmer as I put it on. I'll have to save hard for that one.

Orofluido from Birchbox - LOVE this stuff

Dr. Collins toothpaste from Eco-Emi

DHC cleansing oil sample from their catalog - my holy grail makeup remover

stila Diamond Lil on a shadow card from Birchbox

Just got a sample of Guerlain KissKiss lipgloss from a FB promotion and I am in love. It feels good, it looks good and it smells amazing. It's not sticky at all, super smooth. Ahhhhh...
cloud9.gif

• Sulwhasoo Concentrated Ginseng Cream (perfect eye cream and quickly treats any dry areas on the face)
  • Mario Badescu Healing and Soothing Mask (gentle and super effective!)
  • Mario Badescu Drying Cream (this works great on my skin)
  • Control Corrective Medicated Pumice Wash (I love the smell and it definitely helps keep my skin clear!)
  • N4 Fluoro5 Elixer Restore and Repair Oil (perfect for my hair! it makes it super soft and shiny!)
  • theBalm Stainiac (super quick lip color that I love.. I definitely want to try the other two colors in the collection)
  • Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner (I have this in purple but will be getting it in black ASAP!)
  • Sabon Hand Cream (for the Patchouli Lavender Vanilla fragrance)

I've been with BB since 2010 so I've found lots of favorites that I use on a regular basis:

Jouer LMT

one love organis

alima lip balm

jouer lip gloss

porefessional

olie biologique 004 ooil

pangea organics lip balm

colorscience ;pro sun protection

philosophy purity cleanser

oscar blandi olio de jasmine

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

Zoya polish

Ellis Faas color products

Shea Terra Organics shea butter

Pangea Organics products

Lulu organics dry shampoo (haven't purchased yet, but will when my sample runs out--I have super short hair, so the tiny little sample lasted months!)

Back