What serum are you using?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Hi guys! Farhana here. So I was actually using face creams for whitening for years and I thought it was because the product was not effective that's why I do not see any result or for some just a little result. So anyways now I'm up to buying supposedly a face cream when I saw a vlogger and she was featuring a serum that she used for 14 days. So because of that I've come up with the idea of trying serum this time because how the serum changes her skin texture and imperfections.  I've been thinking of adding eye serum to the cart besides the face serum because of my eye bags. Do you think this is a good serum for my eyes and face?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
iam used a Regaliz brilante intense brightening serum is best ingredients added. I recently bought it on cureka I see the goods result for instant brightening skins. Share your comments if any of you used this.

Reaction score
I have large pores and the following has helped me:

- Niacinamide (for brightening)
- Retinol (2 times a week)
- AHA (once a week)
- Vitamin C - (3 times a week every morning)

Reaction score
Hi I'm from Malaysia and here I'm using Eucerin Serum. Before that I was using other brands but to be honest the result of Eucerin serum is unbelievable.

Latest posts