What serum are you using?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi guys! Farhana here. So I was actually using face creams for whitening for years and I thought it was because the product was not effective that's why I do not see any result or for some just a little result. So anyways now I'm up to buying supposedly a face cream when I saw a vlogger and she was featuring a serum that she used for 14 days. So because of that I've come up with the idea of trying serum this time because how the serum changes her skin texture and imperfections.  I've been thinking of adding eye serum to the cart besides the face serum because of my eye bags. Do you think this is a good serum for my eyes and face?

Last edited by a moderator:
iam used a Regaliz brilante intense brightening serum is best ingredients added. I recently bought it on cureka I see the goods result for instant brightening skins. Share your comments if any of you used this.

I have large pores and the following has helped me:

- Niacinamide (for brightening)
- Retinol (2 times a week)
- AHA (once a week)
- Vitamin C - (3 times a week every morning)

Hi I'm from Malaysia and here I'm using Eucerin Serum. Before that I was using other brands but to be honest the result of Eucerin serum is unbelievable.

Helena Rubinstein Powercell Skinmunity The Serum
I first heard about it on influencers’ recommendations and they raved about it. My skin has been breaking out here and there because of the wearing mask situation, and I really needed something to improve my skin condition and just soothe it for good. I’m pleased to say even though it’s a bit pricey it absolutely does the job! It takes a few applications to see the effects, and I really can see a noticeable difference where I have less break outs, my skin texture is smoother, and my overall complexion is just better. It’s very hydrating on the side too but not sticky once it sinks in. Something I will repurchase for sure!

The night skincare routine is completely incomplete without using a serum. They are normally applied after you clean your face with the cleanser.

After cleaning your face with the cleanser, all the dust particles and unwanted elements get clean from your skin. Now you can apply the right serum to your face, which helps to moisturize your skin properly.

While selecting the right serum it is important to understand the skin type and brand reviews of the product.

Recently I tried Korean serum for my face and I get a satisfactory result for the same. I must say Korean serums work better.

I am using the Skin Lightening Combo from Kosmoderma.. They brighten your skin by diminishing dark spots and related signs of aging. I have seen reduced dark circles around my eyes and even the bagginess has reduced remarkably. You can even check their C-Brite Vitamin C Serum which is boosts skin radiance & glow, hydrates skin and evens out skin texture.

Latest posts

Back