What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What shampoo and conditioner do you use? I am currently using Herbal Essences deep nourishment and shine shampoo and conditioner. I love to smell! I used to use more expensive products but they didnt make much of a difference on my hair so I went for the cheaper stuff! My hair smells nice this way

What about everyone else?

Reaction score
i switch off all the time..but i like tresemme anti breakage & all of the suave line!! they are really comparable to higher end brands such as redken, matrix, etc.

Reaction score
I'm using Paul Mitchell's Color care. I just swtiched over from Matrix Amplify Color XL as it wasn't moisturizing enough for winter.

Reaction score
I use pantene for layered hair. I love the way it smells and it leaves my hair squeaky clean.

Reaction score
shampoo: paul mitchell shampoo 2

conditioner: i ususally use either the extra body daily rinse or instant moisture daily treatment.

Reaction score
I like bioladge I love it, i try other things but always go back to it. lol

Reaction score
I use Aussie "moist" shampoo and conditioner. I love it!

Reaction score
I use Aveda Sapmoss shampoo and conditioner. It's expensive, but I just love the smell

Reaction score
Tresemme volumizing shampoo and whatever conditioner I want to use...either herbal essences volumizing, sunsilk volumizing, or john frieda's brilliant blonder

Reaction score
I use L'Oreal Vive Nutrigloss for Medium to Long hair that's Damaged... It smells amazinggg! Whenever I straighten my hair i use the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo and Conditioner.

Reaction score
Prairie Naturals Indian Summer Color Extend Shampoo or Redken Color Extend.

AG Light Conditioner

Reaction score
Originally Posted by camaiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use Aveda Sapmoss shampoo and conditioner. It's expensive, but I just love the smell im starting to switch my stlying products to theyres cuase i love how my hair looks whenever i go get my hair cut/styled (the salon i go to is an aveda one).

plus they dont weigh your hair down!

Reaction score
I just switched from Graham Webb's Halo's Smoothing Shampoo/Conditioner to Redken's All Soft Shampoo/Conditioner/Heavy Cream.

I am loving the results so far!

Reaction score
I change my shampoos with the seasons.

For Spring and Summer I use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by redken..

For Fall and Winter I use Clear Moisture shampoo and all soft conditioner both by redken.

Sometimes I use schwarzkopf Repair Rescue or Color Save, they smell amazing and have great results.