What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently switching between lots of shampoos trying to find the best. Right now i'm using Redken extreme, biolage hydrating, bed head self absorbed, pantene extra straight, and healthy sexy soy milk. So far i've got a few favs. bed head, redken, and biolage. I want to find one that will be my everyday shampoo. for a clarifying I use herbal essence degunkify.

i use aussie moist shampoo and conditioner and aussie three minute miracle deep condioner i love that stuff, i also like biolage shampoo/condioner and aveda sap moss shampoo/condioner

When I am going wavy (or letting it air dry) I use Herbal Essences for curls and when I am going to blow and straiten, I use Panteen for strait hair.

I have too many hair things in my shower LOL!

Quite pathetic, but I use one from a cheap shop, but it makes my hair so lovely, no point in paying extra for the posh stuff :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have been using Loreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss recently. I love it. I have really long hair that tends to get frizzy, and with this my hair is fine! I don't even need to use any hair products when I blowdry/flat iron.My hair looks really healthy too

I think I have tried it all! I love Biolage too!

I've gone back to the expensive stuff my stylist recommends, but my hair looks really great as a result. I'm using Davines Momo shampoo & conditioner (they're moisturizing). I also like the Davines Alchemy line -- I use the "gold" products.

The other shampoo & conditioner that I really like is from Aveda. I use their Rosemary Mint shampoo and Sap Moss conditioner. They leave my hair soft and ridiculously shiny.

I started using Redken All Soft Shampoo and Conditioner again and my hair feels so so and looks so much better because of it.

I use Ducray - Elution, my hair likes it
smile.gif

I alternate between BigSexyHair shampoo and conditioner and Wella Color Protect shampoo and condition (salon one), also throw in a moisture treatment and protein treatment once in a while

I like to switch it up, and I'm currently using Sunsilk Hydra TLC shampoo, condition, & 24/7 creme. It makes my hair so soft & shiny, plus is has greatly reduced the static that I get due to the winter weather.

I was using Paul Mitchell Colorcare conditioner but i am switching back to Matrix Amplify because it is to moisturizing for my fine hair.

I'm using Dove right now, I have the L'Oreal Nutri Gloss to use next. My hair feels the same no matter what I use, my hairdresser says it is healthy. Remember those Herbal Essences ads several years ago? I got made fun of at the time buying some, so I never bought it again, I was so embarrassed, lmao

I used to swear by Pantene but it left too much residue on my hair even with a weekly cleanser. I now swear by Biolage Shampoo & Conditioning Balm Hydratherapie(sp?). Love the stuff!!! Even the girl who has been doing mmy hair for years says she has noticed a difference.

Yeah, Pantene has that effect. Many people dont realize that all the shine and softness they have is due to the build up of wax that is in the shampoo and conditioner.

Originally Posted by Jessica_Ann /img/forum/go_quote.gif I used to swear by Pantene but it left too much residue on my hair even with a weekly cleanser. I now swear by Biolage Shampoo & Conditioning Balm Hydratherapie(sp?). Love the stuff!!! Even the girl who has been doing mmy hair for years says she has noticed a difference.

well I went on the hunt for a great shampoo and finally I think I found it. Actually two of them... Redken extreme has been a old favorite of mine and I will still use it when I want wavey hair. My new favorite is Biolage hydrating. I have used biolage color care before, but I think hydrating is better.

Latest posts

Back