What shampoo and conditioner do you use?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What shampoo and conditioner do you use? I am currently using Herbal Essences deep nourishment and shine shampoo and conditioner. I love to smell! I used to use more expensive products but they didnt make much of a difference on my hair so I went for the cheaper stuff! My hair smells nice this way
smile.gif

What about everyone else?

i switch off all the time..but i like tresemme anti breakage & all of the suave line!! they are really comparable to higher end brands such as redken, matrix, etc.

I'm using Paul Mitchell's Color care. I just swtiched over from Matrix Amplify Color XL as it wasn't moisturizing enough for winter.

I use pantene for layered hair. I love the way it smells and it leaves my hair squeaky clean.

shampoo: paul mitchell shampoo 2

conditioner: i ususally use either the extra body daily rinse or instant moisture daily treatment.

I use Aveda Sapmoss shampoo and conditioner. It's expensive, but I just love the smell

Tresemme volumizing shampoo and whatever conditioner I want to use...either herbal essences volumizing, sunsilk volumizing, or john frieda's brilliant blonder

I use L'Oreal Vive Nutrigloss for Medium to Long hair that's Damaged... It smells amazinggg! Whenever I straighten my hair i use the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Straight Ahead Shampoo and Conditioner.

Prairie Naturals Indian Summer Color Extend Shampoo or Redken Color Extend.

AG Light Conditioner

Originally Posted by camaiu /img/forum/go_quote.gif I use Aveda Sapmoss shampoo and conditioner. It's expensive, but I just love the smell im starting to switch my stlying products to theyres cuase i love how my hair looks whenever i go get my hair cut/styled (the salon i go to is an aveda one).

plus they dont weigh your hair down!

I just switched from Graham Webb's Halo's Smoothing Shampoo/Conditioner to Redken's All Soft Shampoo/Conditioner/Heavy Cream.

I am loving the results so far!
biggrin.gif

I change my shampoos with the seasons.

For Spring and Summer I use All Soft shampoo and conditioner by redken..

For Fall and Winter I use Clear Moisture shampoo and all soft conditioner both by redken.

Sometimes I use schwarzkopf Repair Rescue or Color Save, they smell amazing and have great results.

Latest posts

Back