What should I get for my Stila pre-order?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
I believe I calculated the 40% price right. lol

The ones in parentheses are the ones I'm debating on getting

Which do I need, and which shouldn't I get?

AOS: ($14) $8.40

eye shadows: ($14) $8.40

-jade

-mystic

-melon

-summer

-barefoot contessa

-cassis

-henna

(pigalle, apricot, espresso,

wheat, icon, starlight

oasis, la douce)

color push-ups: ($20) $12

(cream flash,nude flash,

rose flash, sweet flash)

It gloss: ($17) $10.20

(inviting, sweet, enchanting)

shadow pots: ($20) $12

(honey)

lip glaze : ($20) $12

(mandarin, vanilla, praline, tangerine)

2 palettes ($30) $18

which of the other ones should i get? (the ones in parentheses)

are the color push ups worth it?

i don't think i'm gonna get the it glosses. i think they're too glittery.

Originally Posted by Trisha All good choices, the only one i'd query is Pigalle e/s (i love it) but some find it has too much red in it, and dont like anything red toned as an e/s xx

How about some brushes? I'm in the market for some. Are Stila m/u brushes worth the money, even with 40% off? Any recommendations?

Originally Posted by Sofia How about some brushes? I'm in the market for some. Are Stila m/u brushes worth the money, even with 40% off? Any recommendations? i think they're nice, but i have a lot of brushes, so i don't need any more right now
icon_redface.gif

Trisha I know everyone is depending on you for help with these Stila products (of course) and I hate to bother you too........but I am light skinned and sometimes lighter shadow colors don't do much for me.........I do better with deeper richer colors to set off my eyes...etc. My picture is on my notepad if you need some idea..........but I was wondering what you would recommend for me in the area of shadows and any other must haves for this sale.........Thank you so much!

And by the way........aren't you in London? And are you okay over there......I actually thought about you this morning when I heard of the horrible explosions..........Our condolences to London. Hope you are safe!

Originally Posted by Trisha Icon, Espresso, Oasis, La Douce
Rose Flash

Honey Shadow Pot

Praline & Tangerine Lipglaze

Thanks so much for the advice on colors.........Glad you are ok!

Originally Posted by Trisha Hi Kerri, thanks for your concern, however im in Birmingham. Its still a scary thing tho.
Deeper colours for you

e/s: La Douce, Golightly, Diamond Lil, Twig, Barefoot, Viola, Azur, Cassis. I'd still throw in a neutral h/l colour like Kitten or Starlight to pair with all of those

cheeks: peony, rose & camelia CC's

lips: wendy, pixie, ava lipsticks. Guava, Sugar Plum, Black Cherry, Cranberry lipglaze.

Latest posts

Back