What store has the best perfume gift sets?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know big department stores carry sets all the time but which store has better ones.

usually i'll go at sephora for sets (i don't like much department stores to say the truth). i particularly like the one made for Nina from Nina Ricci, the "prestige" version. they made another, redder version of the bottle, which is a really cute apple in a nice box. i think there was another set with a perfumed body lotion. it smells really good too.

i hate the perfume, but the Kenzo Amour set is cute and colorful
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like that idea too. They have one for men, too, which I really like because some men are really picky about fragrances.

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I saw that in the holiday catalog. That really is the perfect gift!!! There are some really great perfumes in there. I know...I'm kinda hoping Santa brings me one. I need a new fragrance...
smile.gif

That's where the fun begins- the search and variety. Macy's, Dillards, Nordstroms, Saks, they all have different but great sets and gwp's.

Latest posts

Back