What the heck??? Eyeshadow applicators??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i saw it on the first page of the Sept/October Make up Artist magazine. I guess it could be good for something, but I just have to think LAZY!!!!

There's a how-to on youtube to make your own. EnKore makeup is the name of the video-logger.

And Koren's AMAZING, and he's really helpful too if you have questions. I'll do a search and post the link at lunch (yes, they blocked youtube at work
frown.gif
)

elle3.jpg

This is what I would be afraid would happen with these. And this is on their website! I'm sorry, but that does not look good IMHO.
sleepyhead.gif

These would be good for people who have a hard time doing their makeup or don't wear makeup too often and just want something special for a night out. I know people that have their makeup professionally done every time they have a party, wedding, or special event so the cost doesn't seem too ridiculous in comparison.

I think we have a cheaper version somewhere in oz.. only thing was the colour combos were kind of ugly. It's an interesting concept though!

Back