What the heck??? Eyeshadow applicators??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is crazy!! I've seen this advertised on the bottom of websites before, but I never clicked on the link before.

I wonder if it works?

Lol that IS crazy!! I wonder how good it works too. I can see me using one if maybe I was in a big rush, but then again probably not, like its really not that hard to apply two eyeshadow colors...and what if their stickers look stupid with my eye shape. Seems kind of dumb to me.

I can't help but think that people are getting lazier and lazier when it comes to simple things like applying eyeshadow. I mean it only takes a few seconds to do a wash.

Originally Posted by PhantomGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif I can't help but think that people are getting lazier and lazier when it comes to simple things like applying eyeshadow. I mean it only takes a few seconds to do a wash. lol yeah, Its still interesting!

I saw this on TV once. I think the woman that invented this was eitehr on the American Inventor or on one of the talk shows (Tyra, Oprah etc) showing her invention. Well, I hope it's her product and that no one stole it from her. I think she was on Tyra Banks' show though.

I have them and I have to say that I love them!! It is really not a basis of laziness, it is more on the lines of someone that cant blend well or cant put colors together right, like me!! And it is just like a sticker, just peel it off, stick it on, hold it there for a sec and peel it off!!! You put a finishing powder on top and you are done.

Interesting
smile.gif

April,do you use a base like UDPP or something first?how long do they last on your eyes?

No base and it lasted actually all night *holds my head in shame* I forgot to wash my face, lol, I will post pics tommorrow when i put on one, the first I did while I was looking like a Yeti, and I dont want to scare anyone

that looks neat but kinda expensive if you can only use one applicator once. I think I'd rather just buy regular eyeshadow and keep practicing blending

Random! It's a pretty cool thing though but I don't know how well would the shape of the sticker apply... I still prefer my e/s...

Aprill please post yours when you have time. I'm curious to see how they look.

Now that looks like something I could do. I've posted on here many times how much I suck at eye shadow.

I dont think it would work well. I thought those press on nail polish from avon would work well and they didnt for me.

very interesting, but something tells me that it really won't be that easy!

I think that it is easier for me to apply and blend eyeshadow than to apply those, but for those that love 'em, more power to ya!

Ashlee, I couldn't get the Avon nail polish to work for me either.
frown.gif

Latest posts

Back