What the ^&%$!!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Could Walters be on medication?

Walters Names Paris Hilton Fascinating

Dec 7, 12:52 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Paris Hilton has been named one of the "most fascinating people of 2004" by Barbara Walters. Walters will host a special on Wednesday, presenting the 10 most intriguing people of the year.

Others besides the hotel heiress include filmmaker Michael Moore, "Jeopardy!" champ Ken Jennings and Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling.

In an interview for the show, Walters asks Hilton about the now infamous sex video with her then-boyfriend Richard Salomon.

The tape surfaced just before the premiere of Hilton's Fox reality show, "The Simple Life."

"I was in love with him and people, I think, do that sometimes," Hilton says. "I never thought that it would get out and that I'd be hurt like that.

"It was (very painful). I thought it was the end. I thought, I was so embarrassed for all my teenage fans and my younger fans. I thought it was over."

Nevertheless, "The Simple Life" became a hit, and spawned a second series as well.

Also in the interview, Hilton reveals that she doesn't just sit around saying "That's hot" all day: she even reads books. And the most recent one? Fittingly, "Maneater," a novel about an uninhibited L.A. woman's search for a man.

"Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2004" airs 9 p.m. EST Wednesday on ABC.

To be honest, i'm fascinated by her life style & all the money she spends but i wouldn't call Paris herself fascinating

Wow... Barbara must be on crack
icon_eek.gif
icon_lol.gif

Yeah, there's not too awful much that's fascinating about Paris except how stupid and slutty she is.

Ha, that sounds rather catty... ah well
icon_twisted.gif

I am still trying to figure out if I think she is SEXY or not. Hmmm NOt sure. On that BW show, she looked like she was HIGH

Originally Posted by shoediva

Could Walters be on medication?
Walters Names Paris Hilton Fascinating

Dec 7, 12:52 PM EST

The Associated Press

NEW YORK -- Paris Hilton has been named one of the "most fascinating people of 2004" by Barbara Walters. Walters will host a special on Wednesday, presenting the 10 most intriguing people of the year.

Others besides the hotel heiress include filmmaker Michael Moore, "Jeopardy!" champ Ken Jennings and Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling.

In an interview for the show, Walters asks Hilton about the now infamous sex video with her then-boyfriend Richard Salomon.

The tape surfaced just before the premiere of Hilton's Fox reality show, "The Simple Life."

"I was in love with him and people, I think, do that sometimes," Hilton says. "I never thought that it would get out and that I'd be hurt like that.

"It was (very painful). I thought it was the end. I thought, I was so embarrassed for all my teenage fans and my younger fans. I thought it was over."

Nevertheless, "The Simple Life" became a hit, and spawned a second series as well.

Also in the interview, Hilton reveals that she doesn't just sit around saying "That's hot" all day: she even reads books. And the most recent one? Fittingly, "Maneater," a novel about an uninhibited L.A. woman's search for a man.

"Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2004" airs 9 p.m. EST Wednesday on ABC.

Oh poor Tony, dont go breaking your head now trying to figure this out, wouldnt want you to hurt yourself!
icon_smile.gif

Paris looked like she was high, really, thats a new one...LOL

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) I am still trying to figure out if I think she is SEXY or not. Hmmm NOt sure. On that BW show, she looked like she was HIGH

Really? I don't know he other than she is some thin blondie. Does she partake in the bong tokin'? lol
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by shoediva

Oh poor Tony, dont go breaking your head now trying to figure this out, wouldnt want you to hurt yourself!
icon_smile.gif

Paris looked like she was high, really, thats a new one...LOL

i don't get her appeal, but i think what's fascinating is how obsessed the media is w/her. i just wish she'd stop trying to portray herself as an innocent good girl b/c once she thinks the camera is off, her true colors emerge. to me, it's almost a case of Dr. Jeckyl & Mr. Hyde.

Latest posts

Back