What things make you feel sexy or confident?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if this question has been asked before, but I thought I will bring it up....so what things make you feel sexy or confident....I will start off this topic.....

I feel sexy when I get my hair done, nails and feet are looking nice,wearing stunning make-up,fashionable clothes and sometimes working out in the gym or going for a run :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Next in line........lol

I feel more sexy and confident when I put time into getting ready.  When I take my time and sing along to my favorite songs, I feel unstoppable.

My hair gets frizzy pretty easily, so if I don't put time into it after I shower, it turns into a giant frizzball that I can't stand!  So doing my hair always boosts my confidence.

So does makeup, painting my nails, and wearing cute heels. 
heart.gif

. . . .  but working out definitely boosts the sexy/confident feelings for me too!

All of the above!  Except running, as a well endowed girl, running has always been not a lot of fun for me, lol.  Maybe I haven't found the right jogging bra yet. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And why is it that even if only we know that we are wearing sexy, matching underwear and bra sets, it helps our confidence?  It works, though.  Gives you a bit of a secret smile.

In the makeup category, my go to for feeling confident is a deep red lip, natural or off white eyeshadow, having well defined eyes with black liquid liner or cake liner, great mascara and a bit of an amazing blush.  Kind of a Marilyn Monrow timeless type of look.  Outfitted in a dress that clings in all the right places with drop earrings, hair cascading down my back and killer heels, most likely in a style that will show off my pedicure, either a french pedicure or a deep red.

If I'm in the need for a pick me up and just have to go out the door in a flash, I pick a great lipstick and it instantly makes me feel more "done".  That and great sunglasses can make all the difference.  Without lipstick, I feel naked.

You should check out Panache sports bras. They're for D-H cups. I swear these things are like being bound in cement, no movement at all. I have two of them (purple and blueish) and they are soooo comfortable. I wish I had bought the black and the white ones at Nordstrom, but it appears they no longer carry them.

http://panache-lingerie.com/sports/Range.aspx?rangeId=21540400

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

All of the above!  Except running, as a well endowed girl, running has always been not a lot of fun for me, lol.  Maybe I haven't found the right jogging bra yet. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  And why is it that even if only we know that we are wearing sexy, matching underwear and bra sets, it helps our confidence?  It works, though.  Gives you a bit of a secret smile.

In the makeup category, my go to for feeling confident is a deep red lip, natural or off white eyeshadow, having well defined eyes with black liquid liner or cake liner, great mascara and a bit of an amazing blush.  Kind of a Marilyn Monrow timeless type of look.  Outfitted in a dress that clings in all the right places with drop earrings, hair cascading down my back and killer heels, most likely in a style that will show off my pedicure, either a french pedicure or a deep red.

If I'm in the need for a pick me up and just have to go out the door in a flash, I pick a great lipstick and it instantly makes me feel more "done".  That and great sunglasses can make all the difference.  Without lipstick, I feel naked.

As long as my hair and makeup look bangin' I can be swimming in baggy sweat pants with a long tee and still feel sexy. Having manicured nails helps too. Most importantly though...I can't be bloated or retaining water. Otherwise, nothing will make me feel sexy!
satisfied.gif

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

New lingerie works for me too, even if it's just a new pair of undies or a new bra.
I feel sexy after shopping trips to Victoria's Secret....

OMG if I feel bloated, I feel so sluggish and unattractive... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As long as my hair and makeup look bangin' I can be swimming in baggy sweat pants with a long tee and still feel sexy. Having manicured nails helps too. Most importantly though...I can't be bloated or retaining water. Otherwise, nothing will make me feel sexy!
satisfied.gif

Ooh, thanks for the heads up on the great sports bras!  I'll have to look into getting some of those.  A good bra is worth it's weight in gold.  I sometimes wear a regular bra and a sports bra just to get the extra support.  The bound in cement comment gives me hope!

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You should check out Panache sports bras. They're for D-H cups. I swear these things are like being bound in cement, no movement at all. I have two of them (purple and blueish) and they are soooo comfortable. I wish I had bought the black and the white ones at Nordstrom, but it appears they no longer carry them.

http://panache-lingerie.com/sports/Range.aspx?rangeId=21540400

I feel the exact same way.  I've been making sure my toes and nails are perfect and it's a great boost, the nail strips are amazing for me and last forever, while strengthening my nails and protecting them as they grow even longer on their own.  My pet peeve on myself is chipped polish, and my polish chips within the first day or two.  I've had the strips last for 15 days before.  Usually I get bored and switch them up before then, but at least it gives me the option to have great nails even if I'm not feeling like painting them every night or two.  

But the sexy killer is bloat, that's for sure.  I wish I could find a remedy for that!  I'm one of those women who can fluctuate and retain water quite a bit and it's really annoying.  I suppose my exercise/eating better plan will help.  If I lose 10 - 15 lbs, then even if I am retaining water it won't be as bad.  Also, drinking more water, weirdly enough, and less salt intake.  Any other suggestions for this confidence killer, ladies?

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

satisfied.gif

Not a problem, I've felt your pain (literally). I only found them by chance this year. I thought they were way cuter than the other ones Nordstrom offered at the time, and it turns out they rock. At Nordstrom, they were $68 but if you're anything like me, you've spent way more than that looking for sports bras that actually fit! They are true-to-size as well, which I always like.

Originally Posted by sweetiegirlll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But the sexy killer is bloat, that's for sure.  I wish I could find a remedy for that!  I'm one of those women who can fluctuate and retain water quite a bit and it's really annoying.  I suppose my exercise/eating better plan will help.  If I lose 10 - 15 lbs, then even if I am retaining water it won't be as bad.  Also, drinking more water, weirdly enough, and less salt intake.  Any other suggestions for this confidence killer, ladies?

:( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Those are the only 2 tips I know~

I feel most sexy when my hair is done nicely (without me having to fight with it in the mirror all morning), my makeup is on point, I smell my own perfume on me and my boyfriend(soon to be hubby) notices it and tells me I look good ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
lovelovee.gif
nite.gif

I (like all women) feel my best and sexiest when I have a full face of perfectly applied makeup, great looking hair, and a killer outfit on.

I also feel great when I am fresh out of the shower, smelling clean and feeling over all good. (This includes no bloat from the food-fest the night before.)

The worst thing for me is over indulging to the point of guilt and bloat the previous night on junk food. I feel like crap the next morning, bloated, patchy skin, just an over all grossness..... ugh.

a set of beautiful tailored suit which fit me perfect which means can cover my figure defects

this is probably really random, but i love walking to my office with a cup of coffee in my hand hahaha. On a cold day it has to be paired with a super cute scarf and a nice coat/jacket. It makes me feel so city-like.

Latest posts

Back