What to do for dry feet?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
I have trouble keeping my feet soft, especially in the winter. Are pumice stones or foot files better? and any suggestions for good moisturizers that aren't too greasy?

Reaction score
I love the results I get with foot files. Tweezerman makes an awesome for around 5 bucks or so. Also Palmer's Shea Butter Formula Creme has done miracles for my feet. You can get a tub of it at Walmart for like 4 bucks and it lasts forever!

Reaction score
Thanks for the info
I'll have to check out the tweezerman foot files! I think I bought a Dr. Scholl's foot file, and it doesn't seem to work anymore.

Reaction score
I forgot about heel to toe products! Someone gave me a few of those last year, and they did work well. I'll have to figure out where the closest Sally store is to me. Do they have a website?

Reaction score
I HIGHLY recommend Aquaphor..It's similar to vaseline but thicker..Apply a coat to your feet&put on some socks..The next morning your feet will feel amazing

Reaction score
Hi! I had terrible dry feet and the only thing that helped me is getting a callus remover ( The one that looks like a mini-grater ). Looks scary but helped. I use it once a week. I also try to use lotion or cream on my feet twice a day. Brown Bag Bath and Beauty Head to Heal Spread is really good.

Latest posts