What to do, what to do...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've deemed Philosophy Amazing Grace as my HG scent. I'm pretty much out, but didn't think to order it beforehand. So, I'd have to pay for shipping and wait... And that makes the $50 perfume cost about $60.

Not that I don't have the $60 for it, but I don't want to wait for it. So, I'm debating on going to B&BW to get an EDT, or going and getting the Crabtree & Evelyn EDT in Summer Hill that I've always wanted.

I figured, I could get the EDT from either place and then just order AG when I'm almost done with the other spray. But at the same time, I don't want to NOT have my AG! Grrrr! So, it's either go get something else today that I know smells good, costs 1/3 less, and can hold me over for a while. OR, wait and possibly run out of my perfume until the AG arrives... What to do, what to do???
scared.gif

Do you have a Nordstrom by your house? They sell Philosophy at the Nordstrom by me.

Nope, no Nordstrom here. Nearest place for me to get Philosophy is in Farmington, CT. Well, until our Sephora opens in November. They better carry it!

Originally Posted by Aprill849 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well.....you know my vote
smile.gif
I forgot your vote LOL! What was it again?

the amazing grace i know comes in a $18 perfumed soild.

you could just get that if you still really really want it.

idk what i'd do if i had to wait for my hg :/ sorry girlie, i think i'd just wait for it though, esp. if its your 'signature scent' :]

I dont know, in the whole sceme of things, $10 doesnt seem all that much to relieve your mind!

Back