$$ - what to do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have paid all my bills and now have some $$ to blow on something fun. What should I spend it on? I am thinking about $100 to $150.

Give me your ideas please!

Originally Posted by MAC $100 for gas from SF to Orange County. $50 for Disneyland hahaha LMAO!!!!!!
tongue.gif

Yep!! and they are wonderful on their own or as a base!! :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by Marisol Are the colors pretty true to what they look like IRL?

ok... $125 to go then! Do you use the applicator that comes with it? I will have to check these out at Sephora tomorrow.

Not really. I usually end up using my pinky. The applicator is clumsy and applies way too much product.

Originally Posted by Marisol ok... $125 to go then! Do you use the applicator that comes with it? I will have to check these out at Sephora tomorrow.

Marisol, come visit me & Janelle - we'll show you a good time !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol I have paid all my bills and now have some $$ to blow on something fun. What should I spend it on? I am thinking about $100 to $150.

I like that Karen
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
I want to try La Prairie products and I need more than that so I can't even say share it with me
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

BTW Karen, I really love that lotion you sent over. It smell soooo nice :icon_love :icon_love

Originally Posted by K*O* Marisol, come visit me & Janelle - we'll show you a good time !
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Hi Lilla, I'm happy you love it, I really think its pretty wonderful myself ~ It's so nice and thick and very hydrating...It really lasts a long time....
wink.gif

Originally Posted by lilla I like that Karen
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
I want to try La Prairie products and I need more than that so I can't even say share it with me
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

BTW Karen, I really love that lotion you sent over. It smell soooo nice :icon_love :icon_love

why not pay some more bills? i hate the thought of having all these unpaid bills, even though my only bill is my phone bill LOL

go clothes shopping! since you do a lot of makeup shopping (who can get enough of that?), why not shop for clothes or shoe?

Marisol, check out www.ebags.com; they've got an additional 10% until midnight MST today (Sun., 05.15.05). Some fun things there like shoes, handbags, luggage, wallets, etc.

My favorite portion is the Susan G. Komen items here that benefit the fight against breast cancer.
wink.gif
You might even find a cute bag for work.
biggrin.gif

i say shoes! or makeup! or clothes!

eh, i'm no help! lol. how about one of each?? hehe

Nowing myself, I would go for makeup, skincare, and shoes
icon_rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by Liz i say shoes! or makeup! or clothes!
eh, i'm no help! lol. how about one of each?? hehe

Originally Posted by Marisol I have paid all my bills and now have some $$ to blow on something fun. What should I spend it on? I am thinking about $100 to $150.

You worked hard for it so get whatever will put a smile on your face.
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by charms23 Makeup: $50Clothes: $50

Shoes: $50

Knowing you don't need any of the above to be beautiful: PRICELESS! :icon_love

That is so nice of you to say Charmaine! Thank you!
Here is what I ended up getting:

Went to the outlet stores in Vacaville and got MAC's Freckletone lippie and Ivy Eye Kohl. I also went to the Guess store and got the bag and wallet below. I also have the Temperly palette coming to me very soon (thank you Joy!) and also bought the Tease Me Quad online. So, I am satisfied for now.

Cool deal
smile.gif
Enjoy your new goodies. My next trip to Nordstrom and Neiman Marcus will be on the 25th of May. I know I will be spending some money then
icon_eek.gif

Originally Posted by Marisol That is so nice of you to say Charmaine! Thank you!

Went to the outlet stores in Vacaville and got MAC's Freckletone lippie and Ivy Eye Kohl. I also went to the Guess store and got the bag and wallet below. I also have the Temperly palette coming to me very soon (thank you Joy!) and also bought the Tease Me Quad online. So, I am satisfied for now.

Originally Posted by Marisol That is so nice of you to say Charmaine! Thank you!

nice buys! did they happen to have the liza quad *hopes hopes hopes fingers crossed!*

oh jeez i'm lucky i know what to buy myself lol let alone choose stuff for you....

um do you like lipglosses? benefit has some good ones not sure what colors you dig but their glosses are very nice and i have seen some really nice new lipsticks too (i drool over them in the catalog i get)

Latest posts

Back