what to get for my BOYFRIEND?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Charmaine Maybe for starters, make him a birthday card instead of buying one. The people I've made cards for really like them cause they are personalized and no one else has the same card. thats a good idea - and a challenging one too cause last time I made a personal card was when I was a little girl. but BF deserves this effort
smile.gif

lol, my hubby always has a list of about 20 different DVD's and video games he wants so I just ask him what he wants and buy it. He does the same with me, we're not very romantic when it comes to gifts, lol

Often for special occasions we'll do something instead of or in addition to gifts .... hubby loves going to movies so it's often a traditional dinner and movie date. He loves Chinese food so if it's his birthday it's usually a Chinese restaurant.
wink.gif
For our first Valentine's Day together I looked up some Chinese recipes on the Internet and cooked him dinner. We ended up liking the meal so much that we still make it every time we don't mind spending a little extra time to cook a nice dinner! (Usually we're busy with school and work and want a recipe that you can make in 15 minutes, lol)

Another random thought, if you don't want to make a card, just write a lot in a card you buy or write him a letter or poem, if you're good at such things
wink.gif
I'm not very good at expressing my emotions in words! Hubby tried writing me a poem once ... it wasn't that great, but it's the thought that counts, right?
wink.gif

I don't know if this will help, but for another occasion I drew hubby a picture of his kitty. (I'll brag a little and say I'm pretty good at pencil drawings!) Our apartment doesn't allow cats and he misses his family cat, so now we have a picture of Kitty (yes that's the cat's name) in our living room .... if you can't draw maybe you could blow up and frame a special picture?

Just some random thoughts, hope that helps!

Latest posts

Back