What to pair with MAC Vex?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I finally got MAC Vex yesterday after spending weeks/months lemming it & I'm like Hmm.. What do I pair it with?

Any suggestions girls? List everything that you can think of that can be worn with it!

(PS. a huge thanks to Janelle for doing the CP for me!)

Welcome!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
But honestly I forgot what the color looked like!! LOL (It's been awhile!) Is it a light tan like on the site? If so I would maybe do a dark brown color? Like Espresso, Sable, Brun... etc.
icon_wink.gif
But if it isn't tan - then just ignore me!! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

No its not tan honey so yes i am gonna ignor you (just kidding!). Its kinda of a pale greyish green with pink flecs.. Its way too hard to describe!

I have a Diana palette and it comes with purples. it looks like a silvery type of color with pink/purple color to me

I am waiting for vex to come to my house lol i swapped for it it should be here today. I was thinking the same thing lol wht the heck do i i pair with it lol

Originally Posted by Laura So I finally got MAC Vex yesterday after spending weeks/months lemming it & I'm like Hmm.. What do I pair it with?
Any suggestions girls? List everything that you can think of that can be worn with it!

(PS. a huge thanks to Janelle for doing the CP for me!)

Latest posts

Back