What type of product do you have the most of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eye shadows! I have 100's! Plus I love pressed and loose mineral pigments so I have a lot. I just love all the different colours
laughing.gif

It used to be lipsticks....but the good thing is I can give those I don't really like to my mom. Next is nail polish...don't know why I bought so many, I don't even use most of the colors anymore. Anyway, my nail polish craze is over...so now I'm into eyeshadows. It's building up slowly.

Eyeshadow! I know I don't have near as many eyeshadows as lot of girls on this site, but I definitely have more eyeshadows than any other products!
smile.gif

It was more e/s than anything, but now I have more pigment samples then e/s.

Lipgloss! I'm obsessed with lipgloss before and now I'm obsessed with everything that has to do with makeup. I blame MUT! Kidding. =D

I own zero lipsticks , zero piggies
biggrin.gif
I preferr glosses. hmm .. most thing i own ...used to be foundation (but i threw it all away after i found my shade.) blush, mascara, l/g ... in that order

Most of my makeup is at my new apartment so I can't count them now but I know I have way more eyeshadows then I do anything else.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back