What type of product do you have the most of?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have the most nailpolish! I don't even want to count how many I have
wink.gif
After that, probably eyeshadow, and then lipgloss. Just curious what everyone else is into.

By far lipgloss. I'm trying to use some of mine up and not buying so much new. Uggh its insane. The lipgloss obession is closely followed by the eyeshadow obsession. The eyeshadow obsession seems worse tho b/c there is like no chance in hell of using those up in a lifetime lol

Way more lipsticks for me. I counted them a few weeks ago, I have about 130. Its a sickness!!
redface.gif

Interesting how many lipgloss/lipstick junkies there are here! But I agree that it's harder to use up eyeshadows
smile.gif

I seem to have a lot of foundations and eyeshadows. I have a lot of different colored mascara's, in black,purple and kakie (green).

Used to be lipsticks. Gave stuff away, threw out some & sold some. Still have more than I'll use up. Same with lip & eye liners. I'm a 'collector'... now it's sunscreens...put every one that was 1/2 used into a 1/2 gallon milk jug, added some aloe vera juice, a little chamomile extract, essential oil lavendar Fanie Sateen Velvet lotion, labeled it Body Milk & stuck it in the fridge. Works great. Just shake & bake.

I have the most eyeshadows. It's getting in the hundreds. Lipgloss comes 2nd. It's funny how I only have 2 lipsticks considering the fact that im a make up junkie. haha

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I have the most nailpolish! I don't even want to count how many I have
wink.gif
After that, probably eyeshadow, and then lipgloss. Just curious what everyone else is into.

Yikes!! omg, how the heck do you have 130 lipsticks. Do you still use all of them or just a few colors and the others are just sitting around? What brand of lipsticks do you buy?

Originally Posted by Tinydancer Way more lipsticks for me. I counted them a few weeks ago, I have about 130. Its a sickness!!
redface.gif

Originally Posted by alittleweirdo I have the most nailpolish! I don't even want to count how many I have
wink.gif
After that, probably eyeshadow, and then lipgloss. Just curious what everyone else is into. Right now I definitely have the most lipglosses. I'm a profound junkie. I have so many, I'm a serious addict. I'm only about to be 18 and I probably have like 100 lipglosses. Most of them being drugstore. But I'm just now starting to get into the high end brands like Rocket City, Too Faced, Benefit, Urban Decay, and MAC. Eyeshadow is a close second. I have lots of eyeshadow, but most of it I don't use. There are hardly any good drugstore eyeshadows besides Max Factor, Jane, and Cover Girl. I need to invest more money in good and pretty high-end eyeshadows. Maybelline eyeshadow is the devil. It should never have been made. The only thing worth buying from Maybelline is the wet shine diamonds lipstick and lipgloss as well as just plain wet shine lipstick and lipgloss. There mascara is ok, and I do love their eye makeup remover.

You're so lucky to have so much make up so young. I wish I had that when I was in high school. But i was a total make up junkie in hs too. I invested all of my allowance and lunch money on MAc eyeshadows. haha. But if you want good eyeshadows, I think you should buy MAc's. They are the best that ive used, and they aren't very expensive too. It lasts a very long time and well worth your money.

Originally Posted by FairyRave Right now I definitely have the most lipglosses. I'm a profound junkie. I have so many, I'm a serious addict. I'm only about to be 18 and I probably have like 100 lipglosses. Most of them being drugstore. But I'm just now starting to get into the high end brands like Rocket City, Too Faced, Benefit, Urban Decay, and MAC. Eyeshadow is a close second. I have lots of eyeshadow, but most of it I don't use. There are hardly any good drugstore eyeshadows besides Max Factor, Jane, and Cover Girl. I need to invest more money in good and pretty high-end eyeshadows. Maybelline eyeshadow is the devil. It should never have been made. The only thing worth buying from Maybelline is the wet shine diamonds lipstick and lipgloss as well as just plain wet shine lipstick and lipgloss. There mascara is ok, and I do love their eye makeup remover.

Counting glosses and balms in the lipstick category, I guess lipstsicks would win for me, too.

Tons of lipglosses and highlighters. Great thing about powders though - bacteria can't stick to them to form, so that's why many people have eyeshadows, blush, and powders that are older. Not that I'd keep it around forever, but a little more than a year is nice, especially how slow I use makeup! LOL

for me its lip glosses (tons of juicy tubes) and eyeliners. I also just recently cleaned out my bathroom cabinets and found over 30 bottles of VS lotions, shower gels and body sprays. I did not realize I had that many!

Mascaras. I love colored mascaras and this is the main reason why I have so many...Most are YSL I bought off ebay. I have a red mascara I almost never use, but most of them,sparingly,I do use.

I definately have to say that I've got a generous amount of lipgloss, not to mention hundred's of nailpolishes. Time to raid my drawer and throw away the old/unused stuff!
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back