What was your worst nightmare ever?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I had one of my worst nightmares the other day...I'm in a huge house with some friends and in the dream there was this unsettled feeling that something bad was about to happen. All of a sudden, my friend comes up to me and says that there were zombies outside and that they couldn't board up the doors and windows. I was like, WTH? So, they're coming? I turn around and there's these zombies coming up the stairs, climbing the windows, crawling from underneath the ground...Then I wake up.

The other night, I had another nightmare...but this time the killer-murderer kind. I'm sitting in my house with the door open (don't ask why). This guy walks in, asks if my friend was home and I say no. So he turns around and leaves, and I quickly shut the door behind him. Then I peek through my window and there's this guy again, with a buddy, and both of them have guns!!! So I start running around the house looking for a way out, but I hear them burst through a window. I run to my bedroom, open the window, and I start pushing the screen so I could jump out. I turn around and there's the guy with his gun standing at the door, and then I wake up.

Phew...I guess you can tell I haven't been sleeping well huh?
scared.gif

What's your worst nightmare ever?

Mine is about guns also? i had this when I was younger but I will never forget it.......... I am sleeping at my grandma's house and the house next door is having a party with the song "Red Wine" playing. It's really loud so I open my eyes and a guy is standing there with a gun right next to my bed. All of a sudden he shoots me in the head, and then I turn into my spirit and I am floating above my body looking at myself bleeding all over the bed and then I wake up.

It's been over ten years since I had this dream, but it's still very vivid in my head.

One time I had a dream that my brothe got killed from a gun shot, I woke up crying I couldn't breath it was such an awful nightmare.

Originally Posted by jewele /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mine is about guns also? i had this when I was younger but I will never forget it.......... I am sleeping at my grandma's house and the house next door is having a party with the song "Red Wine" playing. It's really loud so I open my eyes and a guy is standing there with a gun right next to my bed. All of a sudden he shoots me in the head, and then I turn into my spirit and I am floating above my body looking at myself bleeding all over the bed and then I wake up.
It's been over ten years since I had this dream, but it's still very vivid in my head.

Ooo that's creepy...
scared.gif

One time I had a nightmare that a bear was attacking me. Clawing and biting me all over. When I woke up my blankets were all over the place, I had scratch marks on my chest and stomach. It was freaky.

I had a nightmare about 5 years ago when my daughter was 15, but in my dream she was 5 or 6. She was in a car with my dad...who died way before this dream.........and they get in a wreck. It was like I was the windshield and I could see her flying through me and the terror on her face. I woke up sweating and crying. I went and crawled in bed with her. She didn't even think it was wierd and she didnt ask me why I was there. I kept that face in my mind for a really long time and I would get all wonky when she would go out, I wouldn't tell her...I just had severe anxiety until she would get home.

wow, all of those nightmares seem really scary, and some even weird?

One of my dreams also involved zombies/demons. I was at my best friends house and we were just sitting in her room and the next thing you know, two red eyes caught my attention coming from behind her. They were staring at me from behind the curtains in her room. So I tell her "lets go!" and try to get out of there and as we are exiting the room her dad was standing right at the entrance of the door asking what was wrong. We started telling him and his eyes rolled back in his head and then turned completely white. He had turned into a zombie and so did every other one of her family/neighbors. The world was over taken by zombies and we had no where to go! lol corny now but scary then!!

When I was a kid I had nightmares, but I really don't have them anymore. They start out scary, but then they get funny. Guns don't hurt me and I can fly, but only about 3 feet off the ground. I also have half a sense that I'm dreaming.

I dont have them anymore,but when my son was little,I always dreamed that he was missing.

Yikes, those are all pretty freaky. I usually have some horrible ones as well but I'll lighten the mood with a freaky but funny one- Just yesterday I started my makeup class to get my certificate (yay!). I'm taking it with 3 other friends and one of my friends who was the first one to want to take the class almost didn't because she got laid off from her job but now she has a new job so she can afford it.

Anyway a couple of weeks ago I had this dream that my friend wasn't going to take it with me and that I had to have a stranger in the class as my partner and this girl's face was horrible. Like, really bad acne, really oily, just a mess (I'm talking like ooozing acne!) In the class I had to use MY makeup brushes on her and I didn't want to but I didn't want to be mean. I woke up right as I was touching the brush to her face.

Luckily there is no one like that in the class and everyone has good skin and we use our partner's brushes on our partners, lol. I feel so shallow, but it truly was a nightmare!

2 awful dreams i had:

On one of them was me dying (and i felt it)

Another was seeing my mom almost dying - we were in the car , it was hanging on a cliff and mom wasn't managing to unfasten the seat belt so she could leave the car

Short, but painful

I have lots of nightmares, in most of them people are trying to kill me. I read that means a person has extreme fear of failure, which is 100% true for me.

I´d love to just have one week with no nightmares!

My worst nightmares are always of my loved ones dying in horrific ways. .:Shudder:.

And I wonder why I have insomnia problems...
scared.gif

I had a horrible dream that my hubby died and I woke up screaming. I scared the shit out of him, then I hugged him. I hate dreams like that.
sadno.gif

I had my first "good" dream two nights ago. I have NEVER dreamed a good dream I can remember until that one. I have too many bad ones to list. Well, some aren't "horror" dreams but they aren't happy either.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif I have lots of nightmares, in most of them people are trying to kill me. I read that means a person has extreme fear of failure, which is 100% true for me.
I´d love to just have one week with no nightmares!

Thats horrible Andi! A gf of mine had a dream that her ex was throwing grenades at us! Later that week,he tried to break into her house.

I always have dreams about tornadoes and someone tryin to kill me or attack me and it sucks. The tornado dreams always involves someone that I love.

Originally Posted by farris2 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Thats horrible Andi! A gf of mine had a dream that her ex was throwing grenades at us! Later that week,he tried to break into her house. wow...a nightmare turned into reality...freaky!!
eek.gif

My nightmare is when I was about 13. I was walking up these huge spiral stairs in this glass building. (I am deathly afraid of heights) As I am walking I'm looking outside and I could see the whole city. I walked up to the top, and I looked down, and I felt my heart start racing. All of a sudden, I tipped over, and I remember falling a long way, and before I hit the ground I woke up. I woke up my heart racing, I was flushed, and I was sweaty. I dreamed about that a couple of times. =(

Latest posts

Back