what will happen if no makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 Women and girls always have a makeup before they get out, so what will it be if no makeup in world。。
biggrin.gif

Then less pretty girls in the street...and you will see a horrible self in the mirror,lol

then I wouldn't wear makeup? I'd just sleep in an extra 15 minutes each morning.

in tv shows and movies, they'd have to spend a lot more money on post-production (for males too). the theater industry would be devastated. talk show hosts would look like they just woke up. guidos would look pretty normal. we wouldn't have clowns. goth and/or rockstar guys couldn't make the same statement without their trusty guyliner. oh, and halloween would really suck.

No such thing as a world without makeup; even when it wasn't considered "acceptable", women still pinched their cheeks and bit their lips to try to hit what they considered the ideal of beauty.

You really don't need makeup to look pretty. Just take care of your skin and get enough rest. If anything just wear a little foundation and mascara.

Awh, I totally hope you mean this in jest. I love makeup and beauty, but I still think we'd be pretty without it, too. I hope people are interested in beauty for themselves, not because they feel pressure by others! =)

Originally Posted by sunny3765 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Then less pretty girls in the street...and you will see a horrible self in the mirror,lol

This is a fun thread! I think I'd drink waaay more water, take even better care of my skin and sleep for at least 10 hours xD

Well I didn't wear makeup myself until last year (actually, I absolutely ABHORRED makeup a few months before then), but if it was today, I'd just curl my lashes and go... but I definetly wouldn't have as much fun in the morning (but I'd be a few hundred bucks richer :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Back