What word do you constantly typo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always typing "I" instead of "I'm" or "I've" and "when" instead of "we."

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sure she mistypes "usually" the same way anyone else would mistype any other word.
moa.gif
Well, there are two ways to make a typo when typing on the internet: Not knowing how to spell the word or being careless and hasty while typing...or apathy in the sense that you don't care to fix your mistakes.

Originally Posted by Jdpaul88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, there are two ways to make a typo when typing on the internet: Not knowing how to spell the word or being careless and hasty while typing...or apathy in the sense that you don't care to fix your mistakes. Well, she spelled "usually" correctly in her post. So I think it's safe to assume she knows how to spell it.
BTW, you actually listed three ways to make a typo online. So, by your own logic, one of the following would be true:

1. You do not know how to count.
  2. You were typing hastily and carelessly.
  3. You were too lazy to go back and change "two" to "three" after typing out three possibilities.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, she spelled "usually" correctly in her post. So I think it's safe to assume she knows how to spell it.
BTW, you actually listed three ways to make a typo online. So, by your own logic, one of the following would be true:

3. You were too lazy to go back and change "two" to "three" after typing out three possibilities.
applaus.gif

Mine would be definitely and convenience.

Definitely, I always have to spell check it...like just now..lol. I also never put in apostrophes, and the words are always underlined.

damn... that was good stuff

nunu.gif

thanks for the lesson Ms. Stereo!

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well, she spelled "usually" correctly in her post. So I think it's safe to assume she knows how to spell it.

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif its neither- you spell it surgeon! You sure?? lol

Originally Posted by lia_matos /img/forum/go_quote.gif Remembered another: beginning - i always type beggining Yes me too!!
Another one for me is in Spanish... I always write Meirda instead of Mierda hhaha which means sh*t hahaha. I guess I use that word too much haha

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Definitely - I always spell as definately... Same for me.

Laugh. For some reason, I always add a t at the end even though I know there's no t at the end of laugh. So every time I type laugh, I have to go back and erase the t.

Have = hvae

sec= sex

my husband's name is Julien and 2 of my good friends are called Julie ..on the internet they're all Julien cuz its what Im used to typing lol

Back