What would you do if you were me?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
ok.. pay day on wednesday, thinking I might want to purchase something lip- or eye- related from strawberrynet.com, partly since it was pay day, and partly because WOOHOO!!!

our skank faced prime minister just got voted out! I want to buy myself a 'the world might be a better place from now on' present!

biggrin.gif

at the moment, I'm leaning towards:

Palette Juicy Rouge - No. 002 Voir la vie... en couleurs - Lancome - Cosmetics & Make Up - StrawberryNET.com

Lip Gloss Palette - Lancome - Cosmetics & Make Up - StrawberryNET.com

what do you guys think?? if you had some mad money what would you spend it on?

I like it too, but I cant read french.. I assume they're all lip colours, but are they? that's the reason I'm unsure I guess
biggrin.gif

They're both so cute!!!

But I definitely like the first one better...

I hope you enjoy whatever you decide to get!!!

Both are lippies (based on the brushes in the first palette). If you can afford both, then get both. If not, then I like the second one better.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like it too, but I cant read french.. I assume they're all lip colours, but are they? that's the reason I'm unsure I guess
biggrin.gif
yup yup !! lip color ("see life in color"). i prefer the first one, it's cute.

the second one for sure! I think the pinks would really suit your skin color and eyes.

I like the first one because it has different colors and you can mix them up. The second one has only reds and pink.

oooh I feel really naughty, LOL.

I bought the first one and a smudge pot by stila in plum.

I decided that the white coloured gloss in the second palette would never get used, but I still might change my mind and buy it later on,
biggrin.gif

thanks for helping me decide ladies! it should arrive in around 7 days and I'll tell you how it is in person

Lol, I love your reason for celebrating, I was glad to see him go too, and even happier when he lost his seat.

Latest posts

Back