What would you do?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marisol, ime so glad everything is fine again with your friend and you both managed to talk about it over a nice dinner. It's also fantastic that Melissa felt able to talk to you too and it just show's that she herself had been feeling lost without your friendship. I was wondering and waiting to hear how things went and ime happy for you.At least you know how strong your friendship is with Mellisa now that is has been 'tested' andf it must make you feel great to know that your friendship with her is strong. Glad you both had a talk and had a nice time catching up with each other.
icon_cheesygrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

WOW!

Glad you chose to talk it out. Sometimes, thats all thats needed! WOOHOO!
icon_exclaim.gif

the best part of it is, she was RECEPTIVE! Which i was HOPING for. I know that there are people that when you tell them they've hurt you or done you wrong, they downplay it or deny it. Which NEVER helps. I think, that if you are friends, you can tell each other how it is.. the real test is how they take it when you tell them.. apparently, you and her really are good friends! YAY!

Latest posts

Back