What you making for lunch?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys...

so i have to make lunch and i am out of ideas

i want to make something easy and quick

Im also cooking for a sick person, i have soup in the house but we are tired of soup for now....

What are you cooking for lunch?

Ok so i got an idea    
icon_idea.gif

What about a salad? I mean its fresh healthy and tottaly yummy  
wink.gif

So this is what i would usually put in my salad:

Tomatoes

Cucumbers 

Spring onions

Salad

Tuna

Feta cheese

Almond flakes

Bread croutons  

And for the dressing i put a little olive oil, balsamic vinegar a little bit of lemon juice and ofcours salt and peper .

Ok im off to make it, what do you guys think of my salad?  if you like it try it, if you got more ideas please let me know...

I had a torta for lunch... it was so so good. It had chopped chicken, lettuce, sprinkley cheese, tomatoes, tiny bit of beans, salsa and guacamole on a nice ciabatta-ish roll.

Originally Posted by GlitzGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Tomatoes

Cucumbers 

Spring onions

Salad

Tuna

Feta cheese

Almond flakes

Bread croutons  
I don't like feta cheese so I'd probably substitute something lighter but otherwise that sounds tasty and fresh.

You should totaly try this out

Its a tuna and cheese sandwhich.

u take a few slices of  bread   and out tuna and grate some mozarella cheese on top and u can also sprinkle a little bit of paprika powder and you put it in the open till all the cheese has melted its sooo yummy and simple :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I made yummy gourmet mini pizzas for lunch today!

I used lots of different toppings such as marinated mushrooms, smoked salmon, bocconcini cheese, basil, sundried tomato, marinated artichokes and peppers, chunky kalamata olive dip... they were soooooo delicious!

This is my lunch AND dinner today: BUFFALO CHICKEN MAC AND CHEESE. Omg. <3  with a salad on the side. Super amazing and addictive.

I'm kind of a health food nut. I just finished a Champions Chobani Greek Yogurt in Orange Vanilla, an ounce and a half of Planters Salt and Pepper Pistachios, and three shots of espresso blended with a teaspoon of raw organic cocoa powder, stevia, and twelve oz Almond Breeze Vanilla.

Originally Posted by corvettekrista /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm kind of a health food nut. I just finished a Champions Chobani Greek Yogurt in Orange Vanilla, an ounce and a half of Planters Salt and Pepper Pistachios, and three shots of espresso blended with a teaspoon of raw organic cocoa powder, stevia, and twelve oz Almond Breeze Vanilla.
Minus the espresso (I don't do coffee) that sounds super tasty and healthy. Love orange vanilla anything, pistachos are so yummy and addictive and I love Almond Breeze vanilla. Sometimes I make "fake shakes" with it in the blender.

Latest posts

Back