What your Plan for 4th of July?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My plan is to visit NY, NJ, and boston city.....I never been to any state...except while i was flying from my country had to stop JFK...but didn't get to go out from there. from July 1st to 4th...I will be having fun. My bestest friend live in NJ, but in this time i don't want to visit any family but fun. Me my mom and my younger brother are leaving. we had plan to visit Bangladesh but then cg mind.

what your plan to do? fireworks?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sounds like fun!

I am currently taking a summer class and teaching a summer class, so my weekend will be spent doing homework and grading exams. (I'm giving my students their first exam on Friday, we'll see how that goes...) However, hubby's parents are coming to visit, so we'll go out to dinner with them or something. Hubby will probably spend most of the weekend out with his parents (I know they want to golf one day, I'm not sure what else they'll do), while I stay home and work
smile.gif

We don't celebrate 4th July over here like ye do but my family does celebrate it coz it's my youngest sister's birthday! Plus this year, my aunt is having a barbeque on 3rd July for all the family because it's my parents 25th wedding anniversary so we're having a big family thing next Sunday!

Oh I don't know yet. Somebody will probably barbecue in front of the building. people will light illegal fireworks and shoot guns, which will freak out the dogs. Although, there are some professional pyrotechnics people that live across the street so you never know what might happen. In other words, I have no real plans.

Originally Posted by suzukigrrl Oh I don't know yet. Somebody will probably barbecue in front of the building. people will light illegal fireworks and shoot guns, which will freak out the dogs. Although, there are some professional pyrotechnics people that live across the street so you never know what might happen. In other words, I have no real plans. lol ... this reminds me of a former roommate of mine, her and her new husband were both chemistry majors in school and are both obsessed with fire. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near them because I'd be scared to see what they're doing for the Fourth! (In her last email she said they would have "lots of fire", lol!)

Every year on July 3 on the Navasink River, there is a huge barge that shoots off Fireworks done by the same company that did the fireworks John Gotti used to do in NYC. My boyfriends mom holds a MAJOR party on the 3rd. All of our closest friends are invited and its a great time. Here is a picture of the view of the Navasink River.. where the barge will be. SOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED!

0604_03.jpg

We are having a big party on the fourth with about 150 people. It is our first party since we moved to our new house and we are very excited. We own a restaurant so we hired a bartender, two waitresses to help with the food in the kitchen, a cook to work the grill and a lifeguard to watch the pool and one to watch the lake. I an excited because this is one party i will finally be able to enjoy! Plus the marina behind our house shoots of the most amazing fireworks out over Lake St Clair. I'm just praying for nice weather now!

WOW! Everyone seems to have some great plans!!
claps.gif
I'm just probably going to a BBQ @ Leo's moms on the 3rd... as far as the 4th? who knows lol (At least I'm off & I get a half-day on Fri. from work! - Tradition @ my job - 1/2 days before holidays... sweet!)
claps.gif

Originally Posted by Miranhat

My plan is to visit NY, NJ, and boston city.....I never been to any state...except while i was flying from my country had to stop JFK...but didn't get to go out from there. from July 1st to 4th...I will be having fun. My bestest friend live in NJ, but in this time i don't want to visit any family but fun. Me my mom and my younger brother are leaving. we had plan to visit Bangladesh but then cg mind. what your plan to do? fireworks?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Wow everyone is going to have a blast! (nice picture Mac4Me) We will be in Hawaii, so who knows!! Prolly something there!

About 20 of us are going to Sam Rayburn for the weekend. We booked like 4 cabins and just going to hang out at the lake all weekend. I'm sure there will be lots of fireworks.

FOOD FOOD FOOD and more FOOD
claps.gif
oh and Beer. we will be going to the river to watch the fireworks over our great Mississippi River

I have the 4th off (yay) so my friend and I are taking her mom to MAC PRO to get a make-over. I can't stay away from that place. THat night, I think we are going to go to Pier 39 to see the fireworks. In the 16 years that I have lived here, I have never been.

We are going to our lake home near Austin, TX. Hubby won't be there though and I'm gonna miss him. My son, daughter, my sis and 2 nephews will be there. It will be HOT. Cook on the grill, water ski, boating and just playing in the water to stay cool!
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Wow everyone is going to have a blast! (nice picture Mac4Me) We will be in Hawaii, so who knows!! Prolly something there! ACK!! I want to go back to Hawaii!!!!
I almost forgot, I will be taking a break from studying to go see "War of the Worlds" sometime that weekend, I can't resist a Steven Spielburg summer blockbuster
wink.gif

Originally Posted by girl_geek lol ... this reminds me of a former roommate of mine, her and her new husband were both chemistry majors in school and are both obsessed with fire. I'm glad I don't live anywhere near them because I'd be scared to see what they're doing for the Fourth! (In her last email she said they would have "lots of fire", lol!) Oh boy don't get me started! I'm just thankful they don't test their canons over here anymore. They actually do very cool pyrotechnic shows, but living across the street from them and having to deal with them testing and preparing for shows really ruined the fun and excitement for me.

I hope we close early on Friday, (that alone will be a vacation for me) !!! lol

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 WOW! Everyone seems to have some great plans!!
claps.gif
I'm just probably going to a BBQ @ Leo's moms on the 3rd... as far as the 4th? who knows lol (At least I'm off & I get a half-day on Fri. from work! - Tradition @ my job - 1/2 days before holidays... sweet!)
claps.gif

I am going shopping and then drown myself in beer afterwards. i think that sounds like a plan.

Having a nice family BBQ on Sunday and on Monday I will be riding with my First Aid Squad and standing by for the fireworks!

Originally Posted by Miranhat My plan is to visit NY, NJ, and boston city.....I never been to any state...except while i was flying from my country had to stop JFK...but didn't get to go out from there. from July 1st to 4th...I will be having fun. My bestest friend live in NJ, but in this time i don't want to visit any family but fun. Me my mom and my younger brother are leaving. we had plan to visit Bangladesh but then cg mind. what your plan to do? fireworks?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm going to go a 4th of july Celebration at night with my boyfriend and then me and him are gonna shoot fireworks at his house! During the day we are having a family BBQ!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back