Whatever happened to....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Battygurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif I was wondering too .. She posted about three days ago I thinkeven more I am wondering why no ones notices it when Im gone?
frown.gif
lol

Don't take it personally.. I'm sure people notice but maybe dont say anything. I haven't posted a lot in a long time and nobody says anything, but not a big deal
smile.gif

I haven't seen AnnaBelle post in a long time or HollyAnn

Its just that some people post ALOT like they make alot of threads and post in like every thread so i personally notice when i see that someone just stops posting period.

I was wondering about momo too. But I have been a member for long enough to see many people come and go.

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I haven't seen AnnaBelle post in a long time or HollyAnn They were both actually on the other day, but I don't think either posted.

I've tried contacting Momo, however, she has never responded back to me. I sincerely hope she is doing alright.

I've been noticing other ladies on here that have kinda faded out of the MuT board, and I kinda miss having them around. Some of them had posts and personality that was so fun to have a around.

Yeah I know Im trying not too lol

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't take it personally.. I'm sure people notice but maybe dont say anything. I haven't posted a lot in a long time and nobody says anything, but not a big deal
smile.gif

I haven't seen AnnaBelle post in a long time or HollyAnn

Update guys...

I emailed momo about two days ago, she said she is doing fine, she is focusing on school and doing volunteer work at an animal shelter. She wanted everyone to know that she is doing fine and that she thinks about yall
smile.gif

Thanks April for the update.
smile.gif
I was wondering about Momo. I also miss Annabelle and Little Lisa.

I noticed Sierrawren hasn't been on for awhile.

glad to hear Momo is doing alright. I`ve also been a member for a long time and it´s always sad that people just completely love or "fade away". I miss everyone of them!

Latest posts

Back