Whatever happened to....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Momokins or Momo? She used to post alot and made interesting threads. Has anyone heard from her?

I wondered the same thing... there are a few other posters I wonder about too. Whatever happened to broken? She has an awesome makeup stash.

Everyone misses Leila too, but we all know she is busy.

Glad Jennifer and Marisol are back. I missed a lot of people.

Yeah Brokens account doesnt even exist anymore I noticed.

But i know that people have lives and stop posting but its weird when people who come on all the time and post very frequently just stop coming. Well i hope everyone is ok!

Dionela (broken) left MuT MONTHS ago... I can say, her stash continues to grow LOL!

No idea what happened to Leila... She's peeked in a time or not, but hasn't posted.

I miss DIonela so much,I am glad she is doing well,but i misssss her!

And I still hope Momo will come back
biggrin.gif

Why did Dionela leave? I really miss her! I miss Leila too. I was her secret santa last year and she never said a word about her gift!
frown.gif

I was wondering too .. She posted about three days ago I think

even more I am wondering why no ones notices it when Im gone?
frown.gif
lol

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why did Dionela leave? I really miss her! I miss Leila too. I was her secret santa last year and she never said a word about her gift!
frown.gif
that's actually pretty messed up.

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif that's actually pretty messed up. Yeah, I was kind of sad about it, but oh well! I just wanted to know if she liked it, or if she even got it!!

I was thinking about that too. Maybe she's gotten busy. I go through times when I can be on all day long and do that for like a week, and then sometimes I don't post for a few days b/c I don't have time or I'm lazy or something.

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Why did Dionela leave? I really miss her! I miss Leila too. I was her secret santa last year and she never said a word about her gift!
frown.gif
Aww that would so hurt my feelings too!

Originally Posted by AprilRayne /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yeah, I was kind of sad about it, but oh well! I just wanted to know if she liked it, or if she even got it!! i know exactly how you feel, i sent someone a raok and i never heard if they got or liked it. not a thanks or nothing
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif i know exactly how you feel, i sent someone a raok and i never heard if they got or liked it. not a thanks or nothing
sleepyhead.gif
really? damn
bs.gif

Originally Posted by han /img/forum/go_quote.gif i know exactly how you feel, i sent someone a raok and i never heard if they got or liked it. not a thanks or nothing
sleepyhead.gif
i hope it's cuz they just didn't get it! that really sucks.

Latest posts

Back