• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Whats a fair price for the following MAC LE SIB items?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,

i'm pretty new here and wanted to sell my stash. Unfortunately i don't go on enough to post in the Items for Sale forums so i hope no one minds if i ask this question here..

id like other arrangements for the following but not sure what a fair price is. if anyone can put in their input it would be greatly appreciated=)

gold deposit skinfinish tested lightly 2x

celebrity pink tested lightly 5x

golden kitty/primpin 5x

pinkerpeach/trustfund 5x

thanks again!

Originally Posted by ayce

Hi all,i'm pretty new here and wanted to sell my stash. Unfortunately i don't go on enough to post in the Items for Sale forums so i hope no one minds if i ask this question here..

id like other arrangements for the following but not sure what a fair price is. if anyone can put in their input it would be greatly appreciated=)

gold deposit skinfinish tested lightly 2x

celebrity pink tested lightly 5x

golden kitty/primpin 5x

pinkerpeach/trustfund 5x

thanks again!

Welcome to MakeupTalk. Yeah, the main reason we have 30 posts before you can sell anything, is that we want to eliviate people ONLY coming here to sell. Hence free advertisement

charmaine, thanks for your suggestions!

and yes i see your point & seeing as how friendly everyone is around here i'm definitely here to stay! i just have to get used to the new board formats & what not=P

Originally Posted by ayce

charmaine, thanks for your suggestions!
and yes i see your point & seeing as how friendly everyone is around here i'm definitely here to stay! i just have to get used to the new board formats & what not=P

Looks like you are doing just fine
smile.gif

If you need help with anything on the board AYCE just shout and one of us will come to the rescue. Oh and check out the "how to" forum aswell!

OMG you have celebrity pink for sale, I've been searching everywhere for that. Please tell me you will ship to the UK?? and also how much are you selling it for??

Everytime I ask anybody what blush they think Jessica Simpson is wearing in certain pictures they have mostly said celebrity pink. Will this suit my NC30/35 skin??

thanks in advance

Sarah

Originally Posted by Sarah84 OMG you have celebrity pink for sale, I've been searching everywhere for that. Please tell me you will ship to the UK?? and also how much are you selling it for??
Everytime I ask anybody what blush they think Jessica Simpson is wearing in certain pictures they have mostly said celebrity pink. Will this suit my NC30/35 skin??

thanks in advance

Sarah

I found one on Ebay - you could ask them if they would ship to the UK - as some will do that...
tongue.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 I found one on Ebay - you could ask them if they would ship to the UK - as some will do that...
tongue.gif
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WD1V

Thank you sooo much
smile.gif
Gawd how do these people have the heart to charge so much haha, surely they didn't cost $29?? mind you that's about what we pay for a blush in the UK

Originally Posted by mel0 Hey, did you sell your Gold Deposit yet?? yes i have..sorry!

lol this is WAY late but did you sell the Primpin'/Golden Kitty and Pinkerpeach/Trust Fund Blush Duos as well?

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol this is WAY late but did you sell the Primpin'/Golden Kitty and Pinkerpeach/Trust Fund Blush Duos as well? What about your no-buy, Lei?
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 What about your no-buy, Lei?
icon_twisted.gif
LMAO! I forgot...
icon_redface.gif
Besides IF she still has them, maybe she would be willing to HOLD them!! Miss smarty pants!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess LMAO! I forgot...
icon_redface.gif
Besides IF she still has them, maybe she would be willing to HOLD them!! Miss smarty pants!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You got caught.... lol

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol this is WAY late but did you sell the Primpin'/Golden Kitty and Pinkerpeach/Trust Fund Blush Duos as well? good & bad news. the bad is that theyre gone.. good is that you didn't break your no buy=) and i *wouldve* held it for you lol.. only one i have left is celebrity pink.

Latest posts

Back