Whats Does Hg Mean

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
everyone keeps saying this is my HG and i feel like a moron cause i dunno what it means hahahaha! I need to brush up on my MUT lingo!:moa:

maybe i have no idea...does that fit the sentence "this is my HG foundation"

hmm i have no idea. :laughing:

It means "holy grail". It's used to denote someone's favorite item, something that works best for them. Hope that helps! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's right. HG means Holy Grail. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It just means that it's the product that has all the qualities that you've been searching for...like it's the perfect product for you...if that makes sense. lol. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ohhhhhhhh ok ok!!! It all makes so much sense now hahah i had thought of pretty much every other combination of words that dont even make any sense. hahaha

Thanks ladies!!

Theres a whole list of abbreviations you can look at at the top of the site. HTH (hope that helps) :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Don't worry! I didn't know what it was either. I had to go look at the abbreviations listed in the top of the page here at MUT!

Thank you for asking! This was really helpful. Now I know what that means, and several other abbreviations that I've heard used.

Hey if you look on the top of the forum (under the log out button where the Welcome username is) you'll see a link for all Abbereviations used on the forum. I too was confused!!

It means Holy Grail. Usually referring to something someone cannot live without. Isnt the English language getting out of hand? LOL

thanks for asking!!! I've been wondering that but never thought to post it... thanks again!!

yea i didn't know what it used to mean but i have so many hg's now that i can live without lol

LOL :applaus:

The age of MSN and text messaging, huh.

I just figured out the meaning of HG a few days ago myself! I was too lazy to start a thread/search. Haha.

Thanks for asking! I've never known what that meant lol! (I also never knew about the abbreviations list! You learn something everyday :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

This is so funny. (I know it's an old thread...) but I am so glad I looked it up. I actually GUESSED holy grail, but that just didn't seem to make sense so I thought that couldn't be it. But that answers my question! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

the one I hate is lemming.

I know what people mean when they say that, but I don't really understand why. It just doesn't make any sense to me, LOL

Latest posts

Back