What's everyone doing this weekend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nothing much for me. Just going to hang out with my hubby and my 3-year old which is plenty for me.
smile.gif
We are actually going to go to the movies and see the Day After Tomorrow. We went and saw Shrek 2 on Wendesday and it was so funny! Way funnier than the first one.

LOL I seen Shrek 2 today, it was great, I will be working tomorrow, but sunday I will be going to a crawfish boil, I will be relaxing Monday and Tuesday those are both my days off, I will throw cleaning the house in there somewhere.

OMG wasnt Shrek 2 the funniest movie or what!

Originally Posted by SmartStyle437

LOL I seen Shrek 2 today, it was great, I will be working tomorrow, but sunday I will be going to a crawfish boil, I will be relaxing Monday and Tuesday those are both my days off, I will throw cleaning the house in there somewhere.

I laughed my butt off, but there was why to many kids there, but that is what I get for going to see an animated kids movie lol. anywho it was very funny.

You forgot to mention having a GAZILLION dollar pool put in the backyard, dear! LOL
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif
icon_redface.gif

Originally Posted by Reija(admin)

Nothing much for me. Just going to hang out with my hubby and my 3-year old which is plenty for me.
smile.gif
We are actually going to go to the movies and see the Day After Tomorrow. We went and saw Shrek 2 on Wendesday and it was so funny! Way funnier than the first one.

We don't really have any plans for this weekend - we're hoping it won't rain too much on Sunday or Monday, so we can have a nice picnic out on Monday. We've got a youth meeting at church on Sunday. I'm hoping we can catch a movie or something, too.
smile.gif

The nice bit is that Mike's got off this Monday for Memorial Day, and then works Tuesday and Wednesday, and then we drive to Austin Wednesday night. He'll be working at a customer site Thursday and Friday, and then we'll spend some time site-seeing around the city on Saturday. So, next weekend will be an extra-long weekend. I can relax in the hotel, read, or go shopping.
smile.gif

Course, I'm saving my money for when we visit our best friends in Dallas in a few weeks. Then my best friend and I are going shopping - girl time!!!

Aw ye lucky monkeys, i cant WAIT til Shrek 2 comes out here in Ireland. I LOVED the 1st one, saw it about 10 times!!

Back