What's for dinner?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The scent of garlic, roast, potatoes, veggies seasons and beef stock are slowly wafting from my crock pot. I have no idea what I will serve with it (probably nothing, its a meal in itself) but I am so ready for this to be done cooking!

Only 4 more hours to go! *dies*

I had to take a pic, it's so pretty! (Yes, I'm a dork!) :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omgomgomgomgommmmggg

I am obsessed with buffalo chicken anything. These will be made for dinner tonight!

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Last night I made Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Wraps and it was SO good! I forgot to pick up blue cheese so I just drizzled some ranch dressing over the meat before wrapping.

It was wicked simple to set up and made the house smell awesome!

Tonight's dinner will be Pumpkin Seed Encrusted Baked Tilapia. I've never tried this recipe before but it looks delicious!

What are you having?

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

omgomgomgomgommmmggg

I am obsessed with buffalo chicken anything. These will be made for dinner tonight!
I really hope you like them! I accidently added the red hot sauce into the crock pot so the chicken got to cook in it a bit longer but I think it really enhanced the flavor that much more! I am really loving this website, so many great ideas

I've been looking around on that website, and it looks like they have a lot of healthy and tasty looking recipes! I'm definitely going to start consulting it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I really hope you like them! I accidently added the red hot sauce into the crock pot so the chicken got to cook in it a bit longer but I think it really enhanced the flavor that much more! I am really loving this website, so many great ideas

I've been looking around on that website, and it looks like they have a lot of healthy and tasty looking recipes! I'm definitely going to start consulting it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yay! You have to tell me what you make! I am doing a complete revamp of our standard dinners and would love some new ideas. So far the buffalo chicken wraps are on the list big time! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really can't wait to start on the tilapia dish tonight.

I definitely will! I'm excited about this. I'm done with school for now, and I haven't been able to find a job yet, so right now, I'm pretty darn bored. I'm going to start planning out healthy meals for the week. 

Exciting!!

Yay! You have to tell me what you make! I am doing a complete revamp of our standard dinners and would love some new ideas. So far the buffalo chicken wraps are on the list big time! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really can't wait to start on the tilapia dish tonight.

thats so wild!! i am making tilapia right now! that and some grilled squash..   thats crazy!   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yummmm. I love buffalo chicken wraps. My mom made me one for lunch last week and it was delicious. She used spinach, chopped grilled chicken, hot sauce, ranch and shredded carrots. It was delicious! It's funny, i drop my baby off to her in the morning and she makes me lunch sometimes, and makes me breakfast sandwiches on mondays :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i pay her with makeup, soaps and lotions. I say its a pretty good deal.

I definitely will! I'm excited about this. I'm done with school for now, and I haven't been able to find a job yet, so right now, I'm pretty darn bored. I'm going to start planning out healthy meals for the week. 

Exciting!!
Last night was my last final and I am taking the summer semester off since I have the cruise and a camping trip in August. One thing I really need to get better about is making up a menu for the week. I have ALWAYS been horrible about that but maybe if I start doing it with dishes that are exciting and yummy, that will get better. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

thats so wild!! i am making tilapia right now! that and some grilled squash..   thats crazy!   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Great minds think alike! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's what I was thinking! The hubs and I have gotten really bad about cooking up healthy stuff. We get home, we're tired, and we just throw a frozen pizza into the oven, or something equally crappy. Like hamburger helper. Not the healthiest meals around...

Last night was my last final and I am taking the summer semester off since I have the cruise and a camping trip in August. One thing I really need to get better about is making up a menu for the week. I have ALWAYS been horrible about that but maybe if I start doing it with dishes that are exciting and yummy, that will get better. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great minds think alike! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dinner tonight is a bit of an experiment: skinless, boneless chicken breasts dredged through egg yolk and then through a mixture of sage, basil, oregano and parsley mixed with panko and grated Parmesan and Asiago cheese. My mashed potoatos are pretty good but I also decided to experiment with them. Instead of adding unsalted butter and low fat milk, I used salted butter and heavy cream.

Ya'll.....I'm just not even sure where to start. I know I am so going to have to pay for this on the stair master but I don't care. My taste buds are happy and the house smells AWESOME!

Latest posts

Back