What's in your CD player?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Currently listening to many different things: Iced Earth the Beatles White album Suicidal tendencies Just to name a few

OMG SUICIDAL TENDS!!! LOVE THEM! Bush Rush Phil Hendrie Show (comedian) ABBA Greatest hits Metallica

Originally Posted by allisong

Currently listening to many different things: Iced Earth the Beatles White album Suicidal tendencies Just to name a few

Never heard of suicidal tendencies!! I listen to the radio more than cd's so its mostly chart music i listen to every day.. I do however plan on buying (don't KILL me, or laugh at me!) Britney's new song.. I'm sorry but i just LOVE it. I dont like her in general, but IMO that song is so lovely
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) OMG SUICIDAL TENDS!!! LOVE THEM!
Bush

Rush

Phil Hendrie Show (comedian)

ABBA Greatest hits

Metallica

^5 to my fellow mosh buddy
wink.gif
Bush is cool(only cuz Gavin is so hot)Rush rocks,Adore Metallica(of course) and I can't lie,I like ABBA too(flash back to childhood)

Originally Posted by laura127 Never heard of suicidal tendencies!! I listen to the radio more than cd's so its mostly chart music i listen to every day.. I do however plan on buying (don't KILL me, or laugh at me!) Britney's new song.. I'm sorry but i just LOVE it. I dont like her in general, but IMO that song is so lovely
smile.gif
laura..Suicidal tend. is an old metal(as in music) band..Most people these days haven't heard of them

Originally Posted by allisong laura..Suicidal tend. is an old metal(as in music) band..Most people these days haven't heard of them Ok, so im not alone then! LOL
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back