What's more annoying?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i dont know whats more annoying, this f--ked up looking supposed "mac" eyesahdow palette on ebay or the 9 bids on it!!!!!
wtf.gif

i wish people that buy this stuff would do a little more research and go to the mac website once in a while. or at least know their products a little better.

Originally Posted by makeupfreak72 /img/forum/go_quote.gif i wish people that buy this stuff would do a little more research and go to the mac website once in a while. or at least know their products a little better. Yes cuz you know if they had ever bought the real thing they would definitely know they were getting ripped on this one. So sad someone will buy it and think MAC has crappy products.

but they see all the other products on ebay, thats what i dont understand plus there's this little buyer beware on ebay that you can read all dedicated to counterfeit mac! lol!!! that's what kinda funny. oh well, maybe they know it's fake but like the colors non the less?

everyone pretty much has said what i was thinking when i first saw this picture.

all i can say, is that the person who wins is gonna have a great suprise.

Originally Posted by Ricci /img/forum/go_quote.gif Um cant u report it?I mean can people report fakes?

Yes they can report it and should but if you had never bought the real thing I guess you wouldnt know any different.

Originally Posted by vacant510 /img/forum/go_quote.gif feel sorry to the poor gal who buys this knockoff I don't. They should know better. Research is the key to not getting screwed over like this.

Latest posts

Back