What's more annoying?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, that is annoying. I do feel bad for whoever will end up buying it. I know they should do some research, but there are people out there that just don't know any better. It could be someone who is buying it for a friend that they know loves MAC.

Can't someone report it??? Maybe contact the bidders...that is a LAME scam. There are some out there that almost are believable, but that is just bad.

Wow! Out of all of the guides on eBay, not to mention the numerous MU forums/sites to check on, I'm surprised no one's realized it's fake! Poor gal who wins it!

Did you see the Evil Spirit Foundation? Mac logo and everything, and the compact was stamped with the words

Spathic Beauty Powder

Now, how's THAT for a fake?

Might still be seeable - the auction title was MAC Evil Spirit Foundation.

weird.

Hey, Isnt it buyer beware? I mean, shouldnt a consumer do a little research first? wouldnt they notice that not ONE of MAC's products looks like this? It looks like the kit that came in my grade 5 Fresh and fancy!

i never saw mac makeup before in my life and i dont find that sad at all. there are other makeup brands out there you know.

the internet, also known as the largest shopping mall in the universe certainly has some shady places.

Ugh I feel sorry for people who bid on this and don't even realize that it's a ripoff and a half...

Latest posts

Back