whats on your fragrance WL?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
1. what are you dying to try? 2. what would you like to add to your collection? 3. what did you just run out of? 4. what is on its way? 1. dior - chris 1947 anna sui - dolly girl guerlain - cherry blossom & lovely cherry blossom the new prada fragrance 2. aroma m - nobara cha la maison de la vanille - vanille fleurie de tahiti lolita lempicka 3. i just used my last squirt of dzing! i was saving it for an emergency. lol. 4. i have MAC MV2 on its way, and ive been wanting it for some time.

Originally Posted by haloinrverse 1. what are you dying to try? 2. what would you like to add to your collection? 3. what did you just run out of? 4. what is on its way? 1. dior - chris 1947 anna sui - dolly girl guerlain - cherry blossom & lovely cherry blossom the new prada fragrance 2. aroma m - nobara cha la maison de la vanille - vanille fleurie de tahiti lolita lempicka 3. i just used my last squirt of dzing! i was saving it for an emergency. lol. 4. i have MAC MV2 on its way, and ive been wanting it for some time. 1. what are you dying to try?Nothing new I'm really jonesin for right now 2. what would you like to add to your collection?CSP Musc Alize and Geir Ness Laila 3. what did you just run out of?BBW Orange Ginger 4. what is on its way?MAC makeup..lol

1. what are you dying to try? Lucy & Pilar's To twirl all girly - A gardenia scent 2. what would you like to add to your collection? Pink Aquolina but I'm affraid it might be too sweet. 3. what did you just run out of? Didn't run out yet but low on Donna Karan Cashmere Mist 4. what is on its way? Kevyn Aucoin consealer brush & Sex Kitten Palette.

1. what are you dying to try? diesels green feminine dolce and gabbana light blue 2. what would you like to add to your collection? amor amor by cacharel armani mania fetish by dana 3. what did you just run out of? i haven't ran out of anything yet but running low on mary kay's velocity 4. what is on its way? MAC ROCK IT "JAM SESSION" GLITTER Cover Girl eye enhancers quad in taffies Swan Bath Towels Mac Old Gold pigment and some clothes

Back