What's on your wishlist/shopping list?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

What's on your wish list or shopping list for makeup?!

Mine is:

-Hipnotique MAC e/s

-Au Contraire e/s

-Guacamole e/s

-Beaded e/s

-Bare canvas paint

-Shadesticks

-Trish McEvoy tinted moisturizer

Originally Posted by lizzyb831 Hey everyone!
What's on your wish list or shopping list for makeup?!

Mine is:

-Hipnotique MAC e/s

-Au Contraire e/s

-Guacamole e/s

-Beaded e/s

-Bare canvas paint

-Shadesticks

-Trish McEvoy tinted moisturizer

guacamole e/sshimmermoss e/s

creme de violet e/s

I think for me it would have to be the following:

Sweet Sage fludiline

Blue Peep Fluidline

Black Tied e/s

Cranberry e/s

Deep Truth e/s

Meadowland e/s

Plum Dressing e/s

That is it!
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by keaLoha Kevyn Aucoin's e/s palettes 1 & 2. Are you talking about this set? I ahve been eyeing it for a while.
NMC9767_mp.jpg

there are tons of products on my WISH-list. but on my actual Shoppin List there is just

Makeupforever Foundation Primer (green tinted to cancel out redness)

Makeupforever Stop Shine Primer

couple of their brushes too

gotta stop bying MAC and MAC only
icon_biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Arielle there are tons of products on my WISH-list. but on my actual Shoppin List there is justMakeupforever Foundation Primer (green tinted to cancel out redness)

Makeupforever Stop Shine Primer

couple of their brushes too

gotta stop bying MAC and MAC only
icon_biggrin.gif

i need anti shiney everything lol

Originally Posted by Anya1976 i need anti shiney everything lol so you´re probably a pro on this *lol* any recommends on a primer type thing that reduces shine on the T-Zone. (guess I´m not that oily, but a little shine appears after like 2 hours)

Originally Posted by Arielle so you´re probably a pro on this *lol* any recommends on a primer type thing that reduces shine on the T-Zone. (guess I´m not that oily, but a little shine appears after like 2 hours) if you only have a little shine after a couple hours then you don't need anything major. I haven't tried the make upforever stuff but i am interested lol origins has a zero oil that works very well. i've been using their oil refiner to it's a toner that is supposed to help with oilies that seems to work a bit too. ihaven't tried both of them together as of yet i have tried it with their matte scientist and really liked the results but for some reason haven't made it to the origins store and bought a whole thing of it yet. cus i think i need to switch my moisturizer i use oil free but it's just not helping. i don't really like to use anything like mac's matte or studio gear's mattifyer they just don't work for me. they seem to slippery to do any good. I started keeping origins zero oil in my purse along with my mac blot and some clean and clear blotting sheets. i totally dig mac's blot though it's great stuff.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 if you only have a little shine after a couple hours then you don't need anything major. I haven't tried the make upforever stuff but i am interested lol origins has a zero oil that works very well. i've been using their oil refiner to it's a toner that is supposed to help with oilies that seems to work a bit too. ihaven't tried both of them together as of yet i have tried it with their matte scientist and really liked the results but for some reason haven't made it to the origins store and bought a whole thing of it yet. cus i think i need to switch my moisturizer i use oil free but it's just not helping. i don't really like to use anything like mac's matte or studio gear's mattifyer they just don't work for me. they seem to slippery to do any good. I started keeping origins zero oil in my purse along with my mac blot and some clean and clear blotting sheets. i totally dig mac's blot though it's great stuff. well it´s not just a little shine, but not a lot either. I mainly wanna use this for when I go to nightclubs b/c my face gets soo shiny (or sweaty? gross anyway) there when I start dancing.I think I´m gonna buy the Origins zero oil then. and MAC blot powder is on my list too.

thanks sooo much girlie!!!

Originally Posted by Arielle well it´s not just a little shine, but not a lot either. I mainly wanna use this for when I go to nightclubs b/c my face gets soo shiny (or sweaty? gross anyway) there when I start dancing.I think I´m gonna buy the Origins zero oil then. and MAC blot powder is on my list too.

thanks sooo much girlie!!!

origins zero oil is pretty cheap too. and since it's so thin you can apply it while out at the club too and it takes up less space in a purse than mac's blot. you could even put it in a pocket if you are wearing jeans. you can use a toilet seat cover (the kinds in public bathrooms) as a blotting sheet if you don't want to carry those around then put a bit of zero oil on and you are good to go. and it doesn't get cakey like powders.

Originally Posted by Anya1976 origins zero oil is pretty cheap too. and since it's so thin you can apply it while out at the club too and it takes up less space in a purse than mac's blot. you could even put it in a pocket if you are wearing jeans. you can use a toilet seat cover (the kinds in public bathrooms) as a blotting sheet if you don't want to carry those around then put a bit of zero oil on and you are good to go. and it doesn't get cakey like powders. now these are the words of a pro ;-)thanks for all that info. I hate blotting my face with my studio fix (which is not it´s intended purpose, I know). my fdt just gets all cakey and muddy looking *lol*

Originally Posted by Arielle now these are the words of a pro ;-)thanks for all that info. I hate blotting my face with my studio fix (which is not it´s intended purpose, I know). my fdt just gets all cakey and muddy looking *lol*

i've reapplied my studio fix but only after blotting my face and then i have to use my kabuki to get it so it doesn't cake. but most definately if you don't want to carry all of that around zero oil is your best bet.
i am a pro on dealing with an oily face. of course there will be no miracles for me but one can hope and dream lol i want a matte face for a whole day just once.

I want all the upcoming MAC stuff! Prep & Prime, Beau, Temperley, Bell Azure, D'Bohemia, Sunshrine, etc. I love MAC!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I gave a list of about 20 items to my mum before she left for her holidays but i can't remember exactly what's on it! *jumps around the place with excitement coz she's coming home on Sunday*

[*]joe blasco blue neutralizer

[*]BB creamy concealer (not sure what my shade is)

[*]MAC's brew lipstick

[*]stila's nude lipliner

[*]stila's eye concealer (wanna try that out)

[*]stila's blush in hint

Right now all I can think of is:

1) Bobbi Brown's Shimmer Brick (can't decide which palette)

2) Comptoir Sud De Pacifique "Amor de Coco" (I have Vanille Coco)

3) Sephora Train Case (the largest one they have)

But give me time, I'm sure I can make this list grow quickly - LOL
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by wongy74 I want all the upcoming MAC stuff! Prep & Prime, Beau, Temperley, Bell Azure, D'Bohemia, Sunshrine, etc. I love MAC!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
You and me both sista!

Originally Posted by wongy74 I want all the upcoming MAC stuff! Prep & Prime, Beau, Temperley, Bell Azure, D'Bohemia, Sunshrine, etc. I love MAC!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
OOH! what are all of those?! I only know of d'bohemia. Are the other ones all LE collections? Do you have any pics?

Latest posts

Back